Damn yaw..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
JUST CUZ I WANNA SEE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE, DOES IT HAVE THE LIL SHORT STUBBY LEGS OR THE MEDIUM SIZE LEGS
She was a little fat.. but she had short stubby legs yeah.. she was a small dog.. Ill find another picture of her in a few..

you thinking of cremating your dog? my bro's girl owns our dogs ashes. she was one of the few he got along with.
Were getting her cremating yeah, but I personally dont want to keep the ashes.. They'll be going to my parents...

fucking waking up this morning was hard..my eyes all swollen from yesterday, nightmares from yesterday.. I woke up this morning hoping all of this was a dream.. but nope her pictures are still scattered all around.. her food is still the same way
I mean shit I whistled and said "maggie lets go outside"... n she never came
this is hard as fuck siccness..

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
as i read this shit my dog is whining a little and its tearing me up inside because i cant do shit about it

hes hurt his leg somehow and its 3am in the morning so no vet is open so weve just given him some painkillers and hoping for the best

Jul 4, 2009
as i read this shit my dog is whining a little and its tearing me up inside because i cant do shit about it

hes hurt his leg somehow and its 3am in the morning so no vet is open so weve just given him some painkillers and hoping for the best
As soon as you can TAKE HIM TO THE VET!! seriously dogs cant talk..they cant tell you theyre hurting... thats what maggie did.. she took it like a man/woman n showed no signs of all this until yesterday morning..

Apr 23, 2006
man i dont know why people trip so hard of their pets passing away

dont get m wrong i love my pets like they are my kids but you gotta expect tht you are gunna outlive them

your dog had 9 happy years of life so dont focus too much on the 1 day of misery

Jul 4, 2009
^^thing that makes it so hard was she was still young dawg.. the way she died. traumatized me seeing that happen to her and being able to do nothing about it

Apr 23, 2006
idk maybe i just see death differently then most... i expect it rather than deny it

even when my grandpa passed and my whole family went crazy

even though it was unexpected it was like i had already come to terms about it because i knew i was gunna live to see it happen

life isnt forever but memories can stay with you for a long time

Jul 4, 2009
idk maybe i just see death differently then most... i expect it rather than deny it

even when my grandpa passed and my whole family went crazy

even though it was unexpected it was like i had already come to terms about it because i knew i was gunna live to see it happen

life isnt forever but memories can stay with you for a long time
Yeah I would expect it if my dog was like 18 yrs old but not when she was not even 10

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
RIP homie...youre making me go down stairs right now and hug my dogs...i care about them two things more than i care about 90 percent of humans....real shit...i lost them once in my life and i refused to sleep and looked for them for 2 days until i found them...

i can understand how hard you loss is.

Jul 4, 2009
It had to be from a bone.. I dont think anything else she coulda ate cut her rectum and abdominals..
Anyway my girl is making me come with her to look for a dog.. cause shes tired of me just looking at the spots maggie layed and played around
She grew up with me shit saddens me
espically the dream I had about being in her mind during those times.. seeing what she saw... seeing me right there not doing anything cause I couldnt.. Im trying not to let it get to the point where I have to start seeing a thearpist but this shits gonna haunt me I can tell it..

Aug 24, 2003
It had to be from a bone.. I dont think anything else she coulda ate cut her rectum and abdominals..
Anyway my girl is making me come with her to look for a dog.. cause shes tired of me just looking at the spots maggie layed and played around
She grew up with me shit saddens me
espically the dream I had about being in her mind during those times.. seeing what she saw... seeing me right there not doing anything cause I couldnt.. Im trying not to let it get to the point where I have to start seeing a thearpist but this shits gonna haunt me I can tell it..
lol.. ok ill be serious now..

knock it off
the dog is dead and there is nothing you can do about it, and thats the truth and the way it is and will always be. woulda/coulda/shoulda blah blah all you're going to do is make yourself feel like a douchebag. whattya want us to tell you that it wasnt your fault you didnt take the dog to the vet and they told you it coulda been stopped? well boo fuckin hoo vets and human doctors say that bullshit all the time theyre a business they need you to go in to make money, "bullet 1mm to the left woulda left you paralyzed or dead" "two more hours with that toothache and you woulda died!" "8 more hours with that cold and you couldve gotten pnuemonia and died" woopty woop tell your girl the only thing that blocks out the painful memories is a nice sloppy loud blowjob. get a few of those this week and youll be golden

god id hate to see how youd react if something bad actually happened to you like your child died from sudden infant death syndrome or got hit by a car or drowned or something actually serious

Jul 4, 2009
lol.. ok ill be serious now..

knock it off
the dog is dead and there is nothing you can do about it, and thats the truth and the way it is and will always be. woulda/coulda/shoulda blah blah all you're going to do is make yourself feel like a douchebag. whattya want us to tell you that it wasnt your fault you didnt take the dog to the vet and they told you it coulda been stopped? well boo fuckin hoo vets and human doctors say that bullshit all the time theyre a business they need you to go in to make money, "bullet 1mm to the left woulda left you paralyzed or dead" "two more hours with that toothache and you woulda died!" "8 more hours with that cold and you couldve gotten pnuemonia and died" woopty woop tell your girl the only thing that blocks out the painful memories is a nice sloppy loud blowjob. get a few of those this week and youll be golden

god id hate to see how youd react if something bad actually happened to you like your child died from sudden infant death syndrome or got hit by a car or drowned or something actually serious
So what your saying I didnt see something serious? I didnt see a huge part of my life just go away with a flash?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Butcher, you are an insensitive asshole, and your comment very well could have been left out of this thread.

Having said that, RIP to Maggie, 4sided.......losing a pet is one of the worst things a person can go through.

and my advice, DO NOT get another dog right away.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
RIP The majority of us here can relate to losing a pet, dogs are the hardest pet to lose because they have personality. At least you know she had a good life and was loved.

Oct 19, 2008
sorry for your loss, i know wha you mean...we had to put down our dog of ten years last wednesday, shits tuff.... dogs really are mans best friend