Damn yaw..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
RIP, brother.

My dogs mean the world to me, even in the moments where I wanna kick the shit out of them.

EDIT, 2011 style:

FUCK THIS GUY, AND HIS IMAGINARY DEAD ASS DOG

Oct 18, 2003
there is no better pet to have than a puppy/dog watching them grow up but when it's their time it's sad as fuck! my pit for 15 years died when we moved into our current home. he even had a grudge on my ass but when they put him to sleep i fuck'n cried everybody did.

it's weird when you can't hear them bark no more with the other dogs in the neighborhood.

you thinking of cremating your dog? my bro's girl owns our dogs ashes. she was one of the few he got along with.

my condolences. rest in peace maggie.

Feb 14, 2004
RIP. It does suck losing a long time pet. I lost my dog few years ago. He was 14. I can still remember the day we got him as a pup. He had a toomer in his stomach, and was too old to operate on, so we had to put him to sleep. My team just lost a game, and my mother calls me up with the news my dog died, so that was pretty much a really shitty day for me. Sorry for your loss, tho.