Damn they str8 crushed lil mans dreams...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol yall are hella stupid talking about thats fucked up...they played a joke on him

if he looked at the present he aint gonna be suprised..they wanted to suprise him..thats the point of xmas

so they got their suprise

next time he wont look at his presents
had he got away with it whe woulda looked at his presents every year from then on

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
when I was a kid my older brother woke up before everyone else and opened all the presents from "santa", he re-wrapped all the presents he wanted and put his name on them.

I got confused when I opened up a pack of batteries and my parents told me that I wasn't suppose to have those.

I was six so I was thinking "wow my parents know which presents Santa was suppose to give to me".
LMAO. In my family, my mom always told us the reason why we never got Santa presents was because he don't like Mexicans. =/

Aug 11, 2004
wow look @ this comment:

dwbearden (6 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
How do you think the parents would feel if their welfare check came around and the government bounced it on their asses... NOW THAT WOULD BE FUK'N HILARIOUS! And dammit is that bitch FAT!! I mean fuk'n huge!! Poor kid has a fat ass looser for a mom and probably doesn't know who his daddy is. You know that kid is headed for a life of crime with an upbringing like he's getting. What's amazing is his parents show much they suck at parenting they put it on you tube for us all to see. Fuk'n loosers.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Lol @ people on here acting like lil dude was getting outta hand...i dunno about ya'll but all i saw was a teary eyed kid who couldnt believe what had just happened, not a 16 year old bitch complaining about the color of the car her daddy just bought her. and nobody on here should be acting like they wouldnt be cryin too if that happened to them on christmas morning.

Apr 8, 2005
Lol @ people on here acting like lil dude was getting outta hand...i dunno about ya'll but all i saw was a teary eyed kid who couldnt believe what had just happened, not a 16 year old bitch complaining about the color of the car her daddy just bought her. and nobody on here should be acting like they wouldnt be cryin too if that happened to them on christmas morning.
lol, if you cry cause you dont get an x box, your not poor enough to relate to me. i was bein dissapointed over not getting a 7$ batman action figure when i was young