Damn they str8 crushed lil mans dreams...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn that was pretty fucked up tho.. especially when erry1 laughin and shyt..

did he get tha xbox tho?

i was reading the comments and they said he did and i agree w/ one of the comments that said "i wanted to see the reaction when he gets the xbox"

this comment was funny tho:

Number016 (4 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam Serial killer in the making.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol, if you cry cause you dont get an x box, your not poor enough to relate to me. i was bein dissapointed over not getting a 7$ batman action figure when i was young
its not about what the actual object is. its the gesture. if u open a present, and its an xbox box, ur gonna think ur getting an xbox, like any normal person would think. its about the dissapointment in being lied to, not about him whining about not getting a gift.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Damn that's fucked up. I would turn into a white kid and kill my family for that. You could pinpoint the exact moment his heart sinks and he feels like shit. I pulled that shit on my girl one time. Gave her a box and she wuz hella excited, but she looked in and nothin wuz there. But I gave it to her, tho kuz I hid it in another box.