Damn they str8 crushed lil mans dreams...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
I feel bad for that kid. Fuck that dude for laughing too...
fuck that kid for havin a look on his face like he has 3 days to live, when all it was was he didnt get a system that would condemn him to sit on his ass and become fat like the lady on the right, lol, i woulda been laughin my ass off at him too

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if someone ever pulled this shit on my daughter, their hospital bill would cost way more then a x-box or a ps3. that shit isn't cool to do to kids
well you finna be one in trouble ass muthafucka cuz kids get tricks played on them all the time especially in school & shit. and besides, if he going sneaking around trying to find out what he got for christmas and does find out, then by all means trick his ass. best believe the shit will happen to my son if he tries that shit.

Apr 8, 2005
well you finna be one in trouble ass muthafucka cuz kids get tricks played on them all the time especially in school & shit. and besides, if he going sneaking around trying to find out what he got for christmas and does find out, then by all means trick his ass. best believe the shit will happen to my son if he tries that shit.
my kid peaks, ill make him go to the store with me to return it

Jun 27, 2003
hahaha, maayn that's fucked up. He said "look in the camera and cry" haha. I thought that was an Asian thing, Asian parents always like to get they kids crying on camera or photo or whatever. Be antagonizing the hell out of a baby just to get a crying shot.

Aug 24, 2003
please at some of you saying youd beat some ass over this

this kid is probably a bad ass spoiled little brat and this is only 1/4 of what he probably deserves. he got a hundreds of dollars system just cause it was a certain day of the year seems blessed to me

Jun 2, 2002
why would it be fucked up for getting clothes? millions of people dont even get that much, shit
cuz they purposely got his hopes up, just to devistate him in the end lol. if it was just clothes in wrapping paper, and he was whining about not getting a 360, that's one thing...but using the 360 box when that was probably the #1 thing he wanted is FUCKED UP!! haha, at least he got it in the end...that makes it funnier.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Before I knew he ended up getting it, I pictured him stabbing them in his sleep.
He got it in the end...
Lucky bastard...
I want a damn xbox.