Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
lol you wanna challenge me, sir lmao. You're not even half my size nerd. And if you ever stepped to me talking out the side of your mouth you'd get your head busted something serious you chump. But I could sit here behind my computer and make claims of how tuff and thug I am and never follow through on it just like you do all the time on here, sir... So cut the bullshit tough guy talk. You live to much in a false reality... must be your "rapping" persona, sir huh?

As far as the Awax shit... You never resolved it... You talked all the shit about him but., sir you never did a thang. If your the gangster you pretend to be in your raps then why didnt you handle shit in the street? see a real street nigga like The Game will not only diss niggas on record but be down to catch fades with them niggas in the street... why aint you ever seen catching fades with niggas that dis you and the mob sir?lol I guess you ain't really bout it... You should keep the mob out your mouth, because you ain't mob sir.

You are a certified weenie sir, your music career is going nowhere, your music sucks, reason you don't sell records but a few local sales sir. You think all the CoCo talk is gonna make you a star? Lmao...
How you gone catch a fade with a ghost???? Niggas dont go out side you fuckin punk!!! Matter a fact why don't you catch the fade for him???? Make it simple!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
The bottom line is... Ap you're just too emotional, sir your estrogen way too high.

You say you don't give a fuck what we think or say... Yea then why in the fuck do you even bother responding to any of the posts on the Sicc?! You're a little bitch... Your feelings get hurt too easy, you just can't handle criticism very well. Lets be real here... Sir,not one person in this thread intends on buying your mediocre boring music so why in the fuck you bothering even respond sir, to us?! Is all this coonery supposed to he hyping up your image or something... This isn't gonna boost sales for your album... Nobody on the Sicc is putting money in your pocket chump... So why don't you just disappear you Katt Stacks wannabe... Go look for some celebrities to blackmail you old chimpanzee looking nigga.

I mean what kinda nigga tries to blackmail a bitch... That the type of shit bitches do... Nigga why you acting like a bitch for, sir?! Lets be real sir... If you was pimpin' you would of gotten the white bitch to break you off some of Ice T's skrilla, but all did was fuck her... "alledgedly" lol sir. You did get a dime from her or Ice-T... You didn't even make any money off this whole deal... But you got to have Ice-T's leftovers... sir.

And since you wanna cry about Ice-T owning that website and shit... Was it not you sir that got me banned last year and all my thread deleted were I was clowning on you? Sir just can't handle the heat you old taradacktle looking barbershop nigga. Fuuuuuck youuuuuu! Siiiiiiiiirrrr!
My plane lands at 5:15 in the bay...... Come catch this fade!!! I'll be in San Jose ..... Double Tree hotel!!! If you don't wanna do that THEN SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP!!! Your story books is gettin old!!!! Mater a fact post your face up so we can see you!! Quit hidden behind your computer bitch boy!! And one thing I can say is you called me the right name...... "SIR"!!!!! NOW RESPECT YOUR ELDERS BEFORE I TAKE MY BELT OFF AND WOOP YO ASS!!!!

Props: BO$$

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Look....... It was just some pussy, one day she'll come out and tell the truth then I wonder what these assholes is gonna say!!!! Matter a fact ask my boy J Diggs....... He talked to ice T him self and watch what he says since we got non believers on here!!! Go ahead........ I'll wait!!

Sep 23, 2006
My plane lands at 5:15 in the bay...... Come catch this fade!!! I'll be in San Jose ..... Double Tree hotel!!! If you don't wanna do that THEN SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP!!! Your story books is gettin old!!!! Mater a fact post your face up so we can see you!! Quit hidden behind your computer bitch boy!! And one thing I can say is you called me the right name...... "SIR"!!!!! NOW RESPECT YOUR ELDERS BEFORE I TAKE MY BELT OFF AND WOOP YO ASS!!!!
Another typical APwhine threat you ain't about to meet nobody you pussy ass barber, BLACKER_THAN_BLACK @BLACKER_THAN_BLACK is right on you got way to much estrogen pumpin through you your pussy is showing breh

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2006
Mitchy Slick is doing what a lot of rappers are pretending to do!!!!!! And I can't picture Mitchy, Gangsta E or a nigga REALLY gettin it goin back forth on a forum trying to convince people he'll never meet. Richie Rich been gettin it. He aint bout jump on here arguing with motherfuckers trying to prove what he owns. You'll just see him pushing big shit in traffic, or pushing some big shit towing some bigger shit. Food for thought......

Nov 28, 2011
Those cookies are dope though haha titties

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
who gives a fuck about if u fucked or not... niggaz jus wanna know wus up wit the mob figaz album thats been rumored for years now..or what about that album that u and fresh was supposed to do..u could be in the studio makin hits instead of on here bullshittin wit niggaz who could give two shits about some fuckery
First of all I didn't make this thread and if you don't give a fuck about it then why you reading and commenting in the thread then??????!!!! Exactly ..... Anyways..... Fuck that bitch..... She's been old news!!! I'm just puttin suckas who don't know shit in they place!!!! About the mobfigaz album.... I DINT KNOW...... And the Fresh album..... I DONT KNOW!!!! But I do know one thing....... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Mitchy Slick is doing what a lot of rappers are pretending to do!!!!!! And I can't picture Mitchy, Gangsta E or a nigga REALLY gettin it goin back forth on a forum trying to convince people he'll never meet. Richie Rich been gettin it. He aint bout jump on here arguing with motherfuckers trying to prove what he owns. You'll just see him pushing big shit in traffic, or pushing some big shit towing some bigger shit. Food for thought......
Yea your right..... At least I do get on her interacting with the people and if I seen them in the streets it'll be the same shit!!! It's not an arguement.... I'm checking bitch ass muthafuckas who'll never say shit to my face and all they do is hide behind the Internet!!!! All y'all know what I look like and I got my pic posted on my page so ain't no HIDEN with me!!! That's the difference between me and you!!! The thing is this..... NONE OF YALL CAN'T SPEAK ON WHAT I GOT, DID, or how much money I got cause y'all don't know me!!!! But the people who do know me know wassup!!!! All this shit is comedy and entertainment to me!!!! I laugh at the things they say but since I got the balls to reply its "ARGUEING" to y'all!!!! Hahaja hahahaha!!!!!

Props: S.SAVAGE

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I'll fuck Betty White and really get famous.

And no doubt I'll post pics & video to prove it :siccness:
That's the only bitch you could fuck!!! And pics have been posted all over the world!! Maybe if you got on more sites besides siccness you'd learn somethin!!! Pursuit of perfection 7-16-13

Fucking stupid liar... I called the Double Tree in San Jose and asked to be transfered to "Kenneth Huddleston's" room and they said ain't nobody there under that name sir. You wanna post what hotel your staying at then you shouldn't have a problem posting on here what name you're registered under and what room number you fucking mark. You won't static ill bring it to you sir, you fucking buster ass nigga. Come on faggot, let see what crackin'!

How you gone catch a fade with a ghost???? Niggas dont go out side you fuckin punk!!! Matter a fact why don't you catch the fade for him???? Make it simple!!!
Lets do it u punk... Post up your contact info sir, mark my words , sir you won't do a damn fucking thing to me in person you old barbershop nigga.

And what the fuck is up with you name dropping you snitch?! Why are you dropping J-Diggs name I'm this thread sir?! What the fuck he got to do with any of this shit here, sir?! You like putting other niggas names in your mouth you fucking faggot, you be dry snitching on to many people sir. Learn to keep your fucking mouth shut you fucking mark!

you want niggas posting pics of themselves?! Lmao, sir you are a certified faggot! Stating you will take your belt off sir, is suspect also sir! I ain't hiding, I'm here in the Nickerson Prohects in Watts... I'm easy to find. Look up OFTB... If you wanna see what I look like your fucking mark.

This is BOUNTY HUNTERS BLOOD you fucking punk FUCK YOUR MOB shit or anything else you rep nigga... I gives a fuck! You want funk nigga, I'll give it to you chimp boy! Lets do this shit Blood. I'll slap the muthafuckin shit out of you on camera you bitch boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.