Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, who are you picking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
this commentary is unbearable. I hope some stupid teams hire jeff van gundy and mark jackson to coach. just so I won't have to hear their faggotry anymore.
lol..I lol'd when Van Gundy said Lebron has been the best player in the game the past 4 years....when last season in the playoffs he was gushing all over Kobe and saying he was still the greatest in the game...

Make your mind up bro, lol...

the TNT crew needs to be doing the finals...ABC/ESPN is TRASH!

Apr 7, 2004
It's not the best series... Last year lakers vs boston series was the best series to me in a while. It will be the most watched though just cause people want to see lebron fail

Oct 9, 2008
I wasn't expecting Dallas to win game 1 in miami but i feel like they could've and just let it slip away! Dirk needs to touch the ball and it will create offence! Doesn't help that everybody else on the Mavs was throwing up bricks the entire second half! Even tho dirk had 27 he just seemed non existant for some reason?

Apr 7, 2004
I wasn't expecting Dallas to win game 1 in miami but i feel like they could've and just let it slip away! Dirk needs to touch the ball and it will create offence! Doesn't help that everybody else on the Mavs was throwing up bricks the entire second half! Even tho dirk had 27 he just seemed non existant for some reason?
Kinda how people felt the bulls could of won those games but let them slip away.. If it's not one excuse its another.. Good teams win basketball games