Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, who are you picking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 12, 2006
who cares
dirk nowitski always has his mouth hanging open looking like a stupid faced mouthbreather and lebron james has no heart or moral integrity and wears his bandana damn near on top of his head to try and hide his receding hairline.

have fun cheering on these two fixed teams while sipping on sprite and jumping around yelling like raving idiots cheering for some people who wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire
ha!

Apr 7, 2004
Nobody is going to stop dirk from scoring.. He can hit 40 miami just need to shut everybody else down. If they can shut rose down they can shut down everybody on the mavs but dirk. Dirk is in his own league with them crazy ass shoots. I picked miami but people need to start respecting Dirk game

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The only way to stop Dirk is to double-team him, nobody on Miami can handle that dude. Dirk's only weakness is his passing out of double teams.

On the flip side, Dallas needs to work on stopping dribble penetration. Marion is going to stay in front of LeBron and Kidd is going to stay in front of Wade. Dallas matches up pretty good with the Heat, they'll just have to stop the dribble penetration.

All Miami do is drive and kick to the open three point shooters. They run the same play over and over for LeBron. LeBron goes at the very top of the key, they bring someone over to screen the dude that's on LeBron and then he drives right.

Apr 7, 2004
The only way to stop Dirk is to double-team him, nobody on Miami can handle that dude. Dirk's only weakness is his passing out of double teams.

On the flip side, Dallas needs to work on stopping dribble penetration. Marion is going to stay in front of LeBron and Kidd is going to stay in front of Wade. Dallas matches up pretty good with the Heat, they'll just have to stop the dribble penetration.

All Miami do is drive and kick to the open three point shooters. They run the same play over and over for LeBron. LeBron goes at the very top of the key, they bring someone over to screen the dude that's on LeBron and then he drives right.
There not going to stop dirk... They just need to stop everybody else and miami will have another title

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
HEAT!..I like Dallas but Wade, James and Bosh are too much...Boozer got outplayed by Bosh and had the nerve to talk shit about Bosh..when he failed to mention his name....

Tyson Chandler and the Jet have got to come through in every game.......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Fuck Dallas, I dislike the heat less than I hate teams from Texas...so let the old young man, the velociraptor, and dwayne wade win

Dec 12, 2006
To me, this is just like the last time these teams played in the final, if your from the bay and your not rootin for the hometown player future HOF'er wtf is you doin????bandwagon shit

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I want dirk to do it but the heat are fucking beasty. we'll see.

dirk is unstoppable though, no doubt.

barea and j terry deliver, this might be dallas' yr