Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, who are you picking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 28, 2006
dallas got the better bench, got more weapons, more vets, not to mentioned they did not lose 1 road game vs lakers/okc. i wouldnt be surprised if they swept the heat just as they did in the season series.

Aug 24, 2003
everybody is vastly over rating the mavericks, and vastly underestimating how in-bed the heat are with the NBA hierarchy and referees. the heat will win

dirk looks like shit when hes getting double, triple teamed, and forced to attack the basket. he dribbles sloppy, gets real slow, and can easily turn it over in that type of situation.

id advise the heat to not make the same mistake the lakers did though, which was constantly forcing the double / triple team on dirk, and then constantly and stupidly leaving a dangerous three point shooter like stoyackaradmanavich however u spell his name with a wide open 3point look

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Haslem and Anthony will bother the shit out of dirk....Dirk is talented to overcome it...But his mentality is kind of weak..We will see...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
no one can guard dirk, one on one. double team, triple team, nothing.

dirk is playing what is known as automatic basketball. meaning he makes the right move/shot/pass more times than not.

dallas in six.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
To me, this is just like the last time these teams played in the final, if your from the bay and your not rootin for the hometown player future HOF'er wtf is you doin????bandwagon shit
Rooting for Dirk and J Kidd to finally get that ring..

Mavs got 3 West Coast cats on their team..

Kidd from Oakland, Tyson Chandler out of San Bernardino/Went to Dominguez in Compton, and Deshaun Stevenson out of Fresno...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
To me, this is just like the last time these teams played in the final, if your from the bay and your not rootin for the hometown player future HOF'er wtf is you doin????bandwagon shit
I'm from the bay and not rooting for the hometown player and future hofer
Wtf is you doin???