Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, who are you picking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It is what it is.... I know their current series isn't over yet but let's take a chance at jumping the gun. So who do y'all like in the NBA Finals? Mavs or Heat?

I'm going with the Dallas Mavericks in 6.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Series arent over yet...Anything can happen....I cant speak on this yet.....Bulls and OKC have to much talent and heart to just roll over.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
My bad y'all I should've titled the thread... "NBA Finals, Mavs vs Heat predictions". I don't see the Bulls or Thunder winning 3 games in a row against the Mavs and Heat with the NBA finals on the line.

Apr 7, 2004
Yall only saying dallas will win cause they beat the lakers.. Dirk is the only cat playing good on Dallas as of right now. There D is ok but nothing like miami or chicago D. Miami in six

Aug 24, 2003
who cares
dirk nowitski always has his mouth hanging open looking like a stupid faced mouthbreather and lebron james has no heart or moral integrity and wears his bandana damn near on top of his head to try and hide his receding hairline.

have fun cheering on these two fixed teams while sipping on sprite and jumping around yelling like raving idiots cheering for some people who wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
who cares
dirk nowitski always has his mouth hanging open looking like a stupid faced mouthbreather and lebron james has no heart or moral integrity and wears his bandana damn near on top of his head to try and hide his receding hairline.

have fun cheering on these two fixed teams while sipping on sprite and jumping around yelling like raving idiots cheering for some people who wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire
cheer up butt zit