dago rappers?where is irocc & smigg dirty from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^I-Rocc Is Juss Blowin Up This Thread With Promotion Haha

Good Shit, Thats Sum Real Spit I Can Respect, Not Many Rappers Out There That Show Enough Love For Town Folks By Not Charging A Fee, Or Even A Discount. Alot Of Times Rappers That Are Startin Out Dont Have The Ability To Put Their Ideal Features On A Track Cuz Too Many "Known" Rappers Now A Days Expect The Mortgage Note To Be Paid On The Sale Of One Verse

I Know Shit Like That Shouldnt Be Much Of An Issue, But For Artist Like Me Who Struggle To Come Up, It Makes Me Happy To Bump Your Shit Along With Smigg, Cuz Its 120% Real Talk And Thats What Makes A Rapper Shine In My Eyes

Do Ya Thing, I Hope Theres New Doors Opening For You Everyday Man, Its Not Easy In This Line Of Business To Come Up, And Thats Real!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's wassup fam ^^

Let me do sum promo too then, fuck it..

Be on the look out for
Dirtee After Dark Adult Films
Tryna drop the first 2 dvd's in the begining of 08. "Dirtee Girls" and "As Dirtee Az We Wanna be"

Sickmix & Get Familiar presents
Smigg Dirtee & Obnoxious
"As Seen On TV" Street Album - hosted by Clinton Sparks

Smigg Dirtee presents
"Dirteeboy & Co."
Feat. Loon, Layzie Bone, Turf Talk, I-Rocc, A-Wax, The A-Team, G.Dep, Taj-He-Spitz, Droop-E & B-Slimm, Tecniec, Dynamic Certified, Tiny Doo, Paydaboy, Gonzoe, Sincere (Tru Records), Dutch, The Federalz aka The Faultline, Kilo Dirtee, Ecay Uno, Clyde Carson, T-Nutty, Young Bleezo and More..

Smigg Dirtee & DJ Skee
(No name yet)
Hosted by Rude Jude
of Jenny Jones/Shade45 (all out show)

Smigg Dirtee & DJ Fresh
"The Tonite Show" part 2

I-Rocc & Smigg Dirtee
"Big Bank Take Little Bank" street lp

-- All coming soon

Also
Turf Talk "West Coast Vaccine"
And
Messy Marv & Mitchy Slick "Messy Slick"
Both in stores now.. 2 of the hottest albums out right now in my opnion..
If u aint got em, go get em..

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Smigg Dirtee presents
"Dirteeboy & Co."
Feat. Loon, Layzie Bone, Turf Talk, I-Rocc, A-Wax, The A-Team, G.Dep, Taj-He-Spitz, Droop-E & B-Slimm, Tecniec, Dynamic Certified, Tiny Doo, Paydaboy, Gonzoe, Sincere (Tru Records), Dutch, The Federalz aka The Faultline, Kilo Dirtee, Ecay Uno, Clyde Carson, T-Nutty, Young Bleezo and More..

on KOCH ,In stores SEPT.11TH!!

Apr 22, 2006
Ok I didnt wana go there but I-Rocc on the mic is not official yall can tall street cred, but on the mic he's lightweight at best i dont wana say he garbage but I-rocc aint handling nothing but i support his hustle. Smigg got some hot shit gotta give it up to him but they both need to step they games up

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
phillflosie said:
Ok I didnt wana go there but I-Rocc on the mic is not official yall can tall street cred, but on the mic he's lightweight at best i dont wana say he garbage but I-rocc aint handling nothing but i support his hustle. Smigg got some hot shit gotta give it up to him but they both need to step they games up

is this phil wasted hahaha

May 30, 2006
Ok I'm confused about something that Smigg said. U say u got put on 21st street when u were 10 years old but u also say u don't "bang". Actually I'm not confused u just contradicted yourself.

I-Rocc sayz they get a rack 4 a verse but don't charge Dago artist. Now Smigg iz from Sac so u mean 2 tell me he'll charge a Sac artist but not a Dago artist?

Feb 22, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Ok I'm confused about something that Smigg said. U say u got put on 21st street when u were 10 years old but u also say u don't "bang". Actually I'm not confused u just contradicted yourself.

I-Rocc sayz they get a rack 4 a verse but don't charge Dago artist. Now Smigg iz from Sac so u mean 2 tell me he'll charge a Sac artist but not a Dago artist?
lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
The Evil Genius said:

LOL..

what i meant was, im not a "gang banger", as in..
im in my 20's and im not active, im not gonna NOT fuck with someone becuz of where theyre from. i dont own a blue rag, i have just as many pairs of red nikes as blue nikes, but yes i am a crip, and sumtimes i say crip shit in my raps, but im not an active "BANGER".

Jun 29, 2004
well its like i thought irocc cant answer the question where you from but i went and got a inside scoop...he useta say he was from the coast until them niggas made him stop claimin they fame...he says dago niggas aint gotta pay but since he got that distribution deal how many dago niggas CDS has he distributed...NOT HOW MANY FEATURES BUT ACTUAL CDS...he went from bangin on wax to rappin about diamonds & pearls like prince!!! smigg dirty i dont understand.... put on the set at 10 years old what the fucc gang would want a lil 10 year old nigga hangin & bangin with them com on... im not sayin it dont happen but you gotta be a serious ridin ass nigga & smigg dont fit that image...so really think both you niggas is fake & phony ...if yous a kanye west type nigga do friendly ass songs like that nigga..keep that shit real...i would say keep it gangsta but yall probably wouldnt understand...HOLLA!!!