dago rappers?where is irocc & smigg dirty from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Misrepresentation?? That Sounds Like Some Hater Shit.. My Nigga Irocc Buying Houses In AZ, NV, CA.... When Ya'll Can Match Up On Some Money Shit Maybe The World Would Care About What Yall Approve Of... This The New Millenium Where We Representing Ourselves, Bank Statements Is Our Stripes... Now Who's Gettin Money And Who's Mad At The Fact That People Is Gettin Money?? Keep Doin What U Do Irocc... If They Talkin U Must Be Doin Sumthin Right??

Jun 29, 2004
i musta strucc a nerve or somethin... its freaks you have know clue what your talkin about im wonderin where the hell you from now if you dont even know the history of your city or is this your city? irocc mentions "west coast" in plenty of his early songs but i think them niggas got at him & made him stop
speakin on things he really wasnt a part of... & smigg said it himself hes not really from dago thats like 50 cent goin to omaha makin a few songs then sayin hes from nebraska...thats the misrepresintation i was talkin about...when i say "west coast" i mean rollin 30s west coast go tell them niggas oooooooooooooooohhhh like you posted on here (its freaks)

May 30, 2006
I hope Lady Yella don't get ran off the Siccness like Mafiaqueen did.

I wish more females would post on here cuz I like 2 see diversity but as I can see she only has 65 post so far so she's new 2 the boards & has NO idea what kind of people be lurking on here. I hope u got ur hard hat on baby girl cuz ur definitly on the most grimiest message board on the net w/o a doubt.

Jun 29, 2004
about you callin me a bitch ... it almost sounds like you is a BITCH... postin up on here talkin about oooooooooooohhh like whos scared of the coast i bet if you ran across some real coastas (not like irocc who cant even go to the coast) but some real life coastas you would bow that shit down... all im sayin is if you aint never did no gangsta shit quit talkin about guns & 211s in your raps if yous a kanye west type nigga talk about friendly kanye west type shit... now i cant speak on smigg cause i dont know what happens to him in his town ...but its a well known fact that irocc is a buster in dago(what he is out of town i dont know)but in dago hes a buster so by you steady sticcin up for him makes me wonder what you is ....birds of a feather??? no matter how much youve expanded your minds you still hafta keep ya shit real... if you dont live it dont speak on it!!!

Mar 18, 2005
birds of a feather flock together?then what kind of broke niggaz and haters you run with?guess it doesn't matter because they're "real gangsters" huh?I listen to rocc and smigg very often,and I dont hear any of that non sense you and your gangster friends might call rap.they rap about money,cars,jewelry and bitch's and from the looks of this thread besides you everybody else is saying they have that,so I'm going to do the math on this one! they do their thing and you're a hater.this is a music board not evaluate gangstripes board,I'm pretty sure you and your gangster friends have more than enuff time on your hands while u just stand in 1 spot drinkin forty's to talk about how much you hate them and theyre not real

smiggg when is that streets favorite mixtape dropping?

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Baby G said:
oh shiet I-Rocc & Ecay are fuckin with each other again?
Yea we good!!!me and Ecay are family jus had a 2 year long misunderstanding!!! WE Jus did a private party last weekend at Sycuan wit Smigg,Turf Talk , Mistah F.a.b,12 gauge shottie,Batkave and Siccness.NET staff(I got a few pics on my myspace page) and it was COASTERS,NHC's,LINCOLN PARKS,EMRALD HILLS,5/9's and SKYLINES in the buildin'...Me and Ecay did about 5 or 6 songs on his C-day a few days ago....I'll have some audio up soon as Dave moss mix em down...better yet I'll have dave post em soon as he's done

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Baby G said:
oh shiet I-Rocc & Ecay are fuckin with each other again?
Yea we good!!!me and Ecay are family jus had a 2 year long misunderstanding!!! WE Jus did a private party last weekend at Sycuan wit Smigg,Turf Talk , Mistah F.a.b,12 gauge shottie,Batkave and Siccness.NET staff(I got a few pics on my myspace page) and it was COASTERS,NHC's,LINCOLN PARKS,EMRALD HILLS,5/9's and SKYLINES in the buildin'...Me and Ecay did about 5 or 6 songs on his C-day a few days ago....I'll have some audio up soon as Dave moss mix em down...better yet I'll have dave post em soon as he's done

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Sorry for the multiple posts.....I'm on my phone and It be siggin...this thread is NOW my promotional tool!! No more entertainin' hate...

I-ROCC "STREET LP" siccness.net album
And I-ROCC "POWER and POSITION" on Bonified ent (dido browns label)/money hungry...BOTH THIS SUMMER!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/IROCC NEW MUSIC UP WEEKLY!

"FIXED FIGHT" Comin' soon on SHULACE/MONEY HUNGRY/KOCH

And "ME,MYSELF and MONEY(based on a true story)" feat.NICK CANNON,STYLES P (the LOX),GINUWINE,LIL BOOSIE bad azz and More...

Siccness.net is DAGO's label...AUGUST is the MONTH OF THE CITY...full length albums from all ur favorite DAGO artist I-ROCC,ECAY-UNO,CRICET,DAMU and more courtesy of Siccness.net!

Feb 23, 2006
Smigg Dirtee said:
Hahaha.. Don't be mad at me I don't make the list.. I just make it on the list..
I can't control my name bein brought up in conversations, only people like u can, like u did this time..
And as far as "turf politics", I am extra accepted in my hood, 21st Gardens, I fuc wit the VHGC's, I fuc wit everybody in Sac really, I'm not no "Gang Banger" but I am VERY involved with my hood, I'm not even in Sac as much as I used to be, and none of my niggas is mad about wut I do, or where I be at most of the time, I could not show my face for a whole year, and aint nobody gonna act different, no rumors will start, I don't know if its bcuz nobody from 21st raps, or wut, but I aint ever had a hate problem come from that way.

But anyways.. Maybe niggas bring me up in a Dago convo, cuz I luv SD too, so when I'm outta town in the Bay or bac in Sac or wherever I am, I push the line for dago music. even while I'm here in Dago, so even tho I wasn't raised here my whole time, or aint from a Dago hood, I'm still considered a part of the dago movement, cuz I'm pushin for the same thing, I got SD niggas on everything I release, my group The ATeam are all from dago. If u go in the BART board u might see my name being brought up like I'm from the Bay too. Aslong as my name keep comin up, I feel I'm doin sumthin right.
what does extra excepted mean?:ermm:

u from the gardens or what!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCrappy_Do said:
what does extra excepted mean?:ermm:

u from the gardens or what!

LOL.. Extra accepted as in, aint nobody from my hood gonna ever say nuthin bad on me, u aint gon hear no funny rumors about me that started from my turf, cuz I aint hangin out everyday. whenever I'm in south sac, the homies treat me like 21st and Florin road is my mom and dad, cuz I been there since I was a baby, and put on when I was like 10..

So to answer ur question, YES I am from 21st street Gardens..but I'm sure whoever u are, u know me, or know about me so u knew that.. I've seen u speak on me in other threads about me on here..

Niggas favorite thing to try to cut sumones character is to say, "that nigga aint really from there"

But all I'm sayin is... yeah I'm from there.. But who cares. I'm not in a gang bang/tough man competiton wit nobody, I make music, so either say my shit GO. Or say it don't..

Feb 23, 2006
Smigg Dirtee said:
LOL.. Extra accepted as in, aint nobody from my hood gonna ever say nuthin bad on me, u aint gon hear no funny rumors about me that started from my turf, cuz I aint hangin out everyday. whenever I'm in south sac, the homies treat me like 21st and Florin road is my mom and dad, cuz I been there since I was a baby, and put on when I was like 10..

So to answer ur question, YES I am from 21st street Gardens..but I'm sure whoever u are, u know me, or know about me so u knew that.. I've seen u speak on me in other threads about me on here..

Niggas favorite thing to try to cut sumones character is to say, "that nigga aint really from there"

But all I'm sayin is... yeah I'm from there.. But who cares. I'm not in a gang bang/tough man competiton wit nobody, I make music, so either say my shit GO. Or say it don't..
OKAY,so u are from the gardens,u got put on when u was 10.
so u are a gang banger then.

So dont deny it then.

I-ROCC

May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Smell me???? LOL, and we sell verses for a 1,000$.. Across the country ..AZ,the Bay,Utah,denver, K.c etc.

Ask nemo cuz we sell a few a month thru the siccshop

Only place we don't charge is DAGO so to get hate is Really hate and we put City niggaz on our releases....not that we're better than anybody...its just we have an outlet to the country and the ears of fans outside of california......so we fucc wit rappers in Dago we think people in other regions will like too

****PROMO*****

I-ROCC & ECAY UNO (group album)
"Best in the bizness"

Will be done this week

P.s www.myspace.com/irocc