dago rappers?where is irocc & smigg dirty from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
ladyyella83 said:
well its like i thought irocc cant answer the question where you from but i went and got a inside scoop...he useta say he was from the coast until them niggas made him stop claimin they fame...he says dago niggas aint gotta pay but since he got that distribution deal how many dago niggas CDS has he distributed...NOT HOW MANY FEATURES BUT ACTUAL CDS...he went from bangin on wax to rappin about diamonds & pearls like prince!!! smigg dirty i dont understand.... put on the set at 10 years old what the fucc gang would want a lil 10 year old nigga hangin & bangin with them com on... im not sayin it dont happen but you gotta be a serious ridin ass nigga & smigg dont fit that image...so really think both you niggas is fake & phony ...if yous a kanye west type nigga do friendly ass songs like that nigga..keep that shit real...i would say keep it gangsta but yall probably wouldnt understand...HOLLA!!!
jealousy is the worst feeling u can have doggie

Smigg Dirtee said:
Hahaha.. Don't be mad at me I don't make the list.. I just make it on the list..
I can't control my name bein brought up in conversations, only people like u can, like u did this time..
And as far as "turf politics", I am extra accepted in my hood, 21st Gardens, I fuc wit the VHGC's, I fuc wit everybody in Sac really, I'm not no "Gang Banger" but I am VERY involved with my hood, I'm not even in Sac as much as I used to be, and none of my niggas is mad about wut I do, or where I be at most of the time, I could not show my face for a whole year, and aint nobody gonna act different, no rumors will start, I don't know if its bcuz nobody from 21st raps, or wut, but I aint ever had a hate problem come from that way.

But anyways.. Maybe niggas bring me up in a Dago convo, cuz I luv SD too, so when I'm outta town in the Bay or bac in Sac or wherever I am, I push the line for dago music. even while I'm here in Dago, so even tho I wasn't raised here my whole time, or aint from a Dago hood, I'm still considered a part of the dago movement, cuz I'm pushin for the same thing, I got SD niggas on everything I release, my group The ATeam are all from dago. If u go in the BART board u might see my name being brought up like I'm from the Bay too. Aslong as my name keep comin up, I feel I'm doin sumthin right.
oh yeah smigg did a couple of verse knocks wit my nigga tre mak from sac, smigg keep doin wat u do

Apr 30, 2007
damn alot of u niggaz aint got no life...i-roc and smigg keep doin ur thang and good luck with ur careers...and to the ppl talkin shit bout who these niggaz are in the streets get at them in person...and if ur a rider like ur actin and these niggaz aint shit give um the business...cuz all this tryna to expose niggaz u dont even know on the net is gay as fuk...GONE