crazie locs right after he fought 2 of marios relatives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I have no more words

lmao crazie locs training to fight a school of bees

lol @ foosball on a string translating to actual fighting

hes gonna be fire in handball pretty soon though if he keeps that up

bruh can take out a baby bird in flight like aAAaaAAH!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
My cousins are in jail because you snitched, you rat!!!! Dont talk no shit wont be no shit, me entiendes mendez.
a fuck your cousins fucks u.right now crazie locs got chess pain went to dr.yesterday they said too much workout less fluid gots to recover fuck your cousins snitch ass punks I was detain for couple hours.fuck ur cousins fuck u too.bitch boi.lol.

Mar 9, 2009
You got slapped around like the little bitch that you are L @locsessj your gonna need an army if you want to take me ese
shut the fuck up bitch boi.ur a big fan of me huh but to bad u aint a go getter for what chue want tell ur wife to suck my dick.fuck Mario.

Mar 9, 2009
Crazie locs vs george zimmerman ppv?

He needs a better gym tho... Hittin a ball on a string is not very effective unless your fighting a cat
gotta have speed for a chump that wants to creep.stick and move don't get hit by ball as its rolled around stick again.its speed and fast with your coordination mean u see where the ball gonna creep around than comin toward ya counter.

Jan 1, 2014
Comming to a block near you
a fuck your cousins fucks u.right now crazie locs got chess pain went to dr.yesterday they said too much workout less fluid gots to recover fuck your cousins snitch ass punks I was detain for couple hours.fuck ur cousins fuck u too.bitch boi.lol.
come at me when you get arrested you shit for brains chink, my door is hurting right now and im.t hinking of transferring some of.this pain to you pendejo

Mar 9, 2009
MARI0 will avenge his cousins. Youll see Mr. Locsessj.
shut the fuck up u fat piece of jaycat square fuck u and ur family.go kill yourself u really sounding stupid as fuck.u spoiled ass fuckkin piece of brat.ur in ur 40's that's Mario jr.the punk ive been hating.mario sr.the dad a 60 yr old man that spoiled jr and all his peep for days.i aint got nothing to say to the dad cause he always gave me respect.and he loves spoling Mario jr and all their peeps.i remember when I was a kid Mario jr.ask his dad for him to buy food he said a papa can I have money so I could get something to eat.he was looking at jr theirs food in the house didn't confront him bout that and still gave jr.the money.

Mario is a bitchboi fuckkin spoiled brat.he spent his time watching blood in blood out but scared to live the hard street of life.he has a dream of the entertainment of that movie but don't have the heart to be in a grimey hood and handle it like a man.cause he a squared square with no heart.i remember back when I was a kid in 94 when blood in blood out frst came out he said to his bitch fam ohdale vato loco.fuckin livin through a movie.wtf.i rememeber I told Mario peep this out he ask me what does that slang mean.damn I had to explain It to him check it out.mario is a square.

Mar 9, 2009
shut the fuck up u fat piece of jaycat square fuck u and ur family.go kill yourself u really sounding stupid as fuck.u spoiled ass fuckkin piece of brat.ur in ur 40's that's Mario jr.the punk ive been hating.mario sr.the dad a 60 yr old man that spoiled jr and all his peep for days.i aint got nothing to say to the dad cause he always gave me respect.and he loves spoling Mario jr and all their peeps.i remember when I was a kid Mario jr.ask his dad for him to buy food he said a papa can I have money so I could get something to eat.he was looking at jr theirs food in the house didn't confront him bout that and still gave jr.the money.

Mario is a bitchboi fuckkin spoiled brat.he spent his time watching blood in blood out but scared to live the hard street of life.he has a dream of the entertainment of that movie but don't have the heart to be in a grimey hood and handle it like a man.cause he a squared square with no heart.i remember back when I was a kid in 94 when blood in blood out frst came out he said to his bitch fam ohdale vato loco.fuckin livin through a movie.wtf.i rememeber I told Mario peep this out he ask me what does that slang mean.damn I had to explain It to him check it out.mario is a square.
its just like some1 seein some1 workin out h0wever to stay fit a go getter will have the motivation like im tired but I want to be as good as so and so.or if u watch a gangsta movie u like the hard living of life.with that u gotta be smart and know some can be true some false.thats how u would know by living life it builds up your heart.u know how much work out u can take if u don't it aint gon be healthy too.basiaclcally develop yourself than know for how much u could take.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast

:beard:

Mar 9, 2009
crazie locs gotta keep thangs pushin.it felt good fuckkin that foo up.and they both felt embaress 2 on 1 and I was in my houseshoes and my face came out like dang no punces on m face but a scratch.towards that fat dude it was a couple hit trip.hit him couple times than he tripped.the other dude was called a shadow from behind.meaning coward.these r just words of prefix when its outnumbered like that.the 1 by himself will be the warrior with notting to lose but lots to gain the other 2 will feel nothing but most embarrass.and people will think its just a movie.but if,you wanna be good and be like a star,the life could be like a movie.just like some1 that yall admire as a local artist they can get theirs like a vibe of entertainment real big.working hard,going to shows,just get up and get it work hard everybody will trip out for that you gets better like an indie.when you put it as a life of a movie thangs would sell.

Mar 9, 2009
life and entertainment could be like a movie if your talented,and work hard.it will be called everything is all true events.everything is hard but u stay strong you good at what chue do man you will be a legend eighter makin it through the streetss,music,sports etc.on what we work on.and give everythinang we got.