crazie locs right after he fought 2 of marios relatives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Thanks for the workout vids homie! you know what im sayin?!
I need to start working out again and I need some motivation and stuff like that...

OH SHIT I just thought of somethin... Have you thought about making your own workout dvd L @locsessj ?
Cuz I know all us siccness members would cop that shit fo shoe!

I'm trying to get swoll and stuff like that!

Mar 9, 2009
Thanks for the workout vids homie! you know what im sayin?!
I need to start working out again and I need some motivation and stuff like that...

OH SHIT I just thought of somethin... Have you thought about making your own workout dvd L @locsessj ?
Cuz I know all us siccness members would cop that shit fo shoe!

I'm trying to get swoll and stuff like that!
naw I never thought of that.if more people request I would have to see but not now.good lookin homie.

Mar 9, 2009
All joking aside, i think Crazy Locs really has brain damage. Mom musta dropped his ass from the 4th story.
naw not true but 1 thing is true is that crazie locs still got ambition to do thangs even though he pulled a muscle on his chess.he,still have integrity to bust for fans even when he tired.admit it or not crazie locs got heart.he still building up his heart will be better through age for that lots of trials and tribulation to come.

Mar 9, 2009
Give me that crazie locs insanity workout dvd homeboy
have more peeps to request and I will see whats up with makin 1 if I talk to my peeps.and what to eat to maintain your weight.how much to burn to where u could eat fast food and burn more then consist.and to maintain give me more request.everybody.i will show to push the limit,then its on u to do or maintain.the dvd would be motivation.but more request I will see whats up.i ripped a muscle it happens when u push too hard then its time to recover or if u wanna maintain weight or see cuts cardio.let me know.

Mar 9, 2009
u guys see from all of crazie locs training this evaborated more.before he wasn't really countering he just went for it.like his video with short hair.now he does both.counter and with the offense.countering is great for training sparring but streetfight u have to go for it.idk crazie locs has his own style of boxing I see in locs with that pacman offense counter part a tiny like maywheather dances a lil like ali.offense just a tiny tinny like Tyson.right here to where its his own style even locs chess sores he still got it in those forms lil like maywheathers counter lil dance like ali,tinny like Tyson.but offense is more like pacman.especially when locs goes boom boom bah.

Mar 9, 2009
keep satisfying yall by givin yall what yall like bout the locs.workin.in the game.theirs gone be more peeps to satisfy when I make it big.now its small steps.when big its gone be harder work for that im gone have to keep up with makin yall happy and more peeps.fa shoe.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
have more peeps to request and I will see whats up with makin 1 if I talk to my peeps.and what to eat to maintain your weight.how much to burn to where u could eat fast food and burn more then consist.and to maintain give me more request.everybody.i will show to push the limit,then its on u to do or maintain.the dvd would be motivation.but more request I will see whats up.i ripped a muscle it happens when u push too hard then its time to recover or if u wanna maintain weight or see cuts cardio.let me know.
Yeah fa shoe! I hear u.and stuff like that