crazie locs right after he fought 2 of marios relatives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I AM CRAZIE LOCS BUT I THOUGHT DIRT E NEEDLES THOUGHT IN MY VIDEO I WAS ACTING.,LOTS OF PEEP THOUGHT I WAS TILL AFTER THEY MET ME AND THEN WORD GETS ON THE STREET OH I AM THE SAME AS IN MY VIDEOS.I GUESS I TAKE THINGS TO THE EXTREME THEN 1NCE THEY MEET CRAZIE LOCS THEY SEE THE SAME IMPRESSION OF THANGS.BUT,THEY HAVE FUN OF WATCHIN LOCS DO HIS THANG LIVE AS A PERSON.FA SHOE.CRAZIE LOCS ESSJ.
I heard from some bitches in the bay that you are #MOBBEN.... is that true??

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I AM CRAZIE LOCS BUT I THOUGHT DIRT E NEEDLES THOUGHT IN MY VIDEO I WAS ACTING.,LOTS OF PEEP THOUGHT I WAS TILL AFTER THEY MET ME AND THEN WORD GETS ON THE STREET OH I AM THE SAME AS IN MY VIDEOS.I GUESS I TAKE THINGS TO THE EXTREME THEN 1NCE THEY MEET CRAZIE LOCS THEY SEE THE SAME IMPRESSION OF THANGS.BUT,THEY HAVE FUN OF WATCHIN LOCS DO HIS THANG LIVE AS A PERSON.FA SHOE.CRAZIE LOCS ESSJ.
C/S!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
L @locsessj , Some of my kids want to meet you. I'm going to have to take a trip to San Jose soon. I'll keep you posted.
"some" ....meaning 17 out of 30.

Not bad L @locsessj ....thats a 57% ratio of Gemini @Gemini 's offspring!

Jul 22, 2003
naw crazie locs aint actin g.he himself to where its so entertaining to where his character can take thangs to Hollywood.without taking acting lessons.he,not afraid to go for a dream and say hey im crazie locs.he,just starving to shine.and starving to give his peeps great entertainment.when he makes it his starvation is to not stop keep going,for that when theirs gone be even higher expectations crazie locs gone have to please more and more peeps.its gone still be a struggle when locs makes it.basically he change for the better through time.as much as he could.his goal is to love what he does live,maintain,andplease all his peeps.fa shoe
What happened to your DVD? please get on your grind and put that one out....