crazie locs right after he fought 2 of marios relatives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
L @locsessj I just wanted to know if you could tell us where you train and hone your craft at bro? I feel like everyone should be able to learn your technique for street fighting. Teach us Locs!!!!
well I trained at the boxing gym for a little.when I was a kid I took martial arts quit lost all my flexibility was weak when a teen.but had big motive to gain that back self train.all the things I I learn through martial arts.and boxing the thing I learn through attending the class.i keep it now with self train to where now im more creative with my own style.and method.remember u always gone be scared when u fight some1 both dude heart beats basically butterflys.but a warrior will say I have nothing to lose they take shots.countering some1 is defense some good the 1 that misses is str8 embarrassment.and if your heart burns u go for it some1 else hits u don't just make u a warrior also makes embarrassment for those 2 bigtime.when u train with boxing streting pushin do to the limit but make sure it floats.if u cant do the best punches or stretch good yet.dont force yourself to be stretchin like vann damme or moving like many pac.its gone have to take time.if u force it its gone be sloppy.like rappin some1 force to be dope as whatever so rapper yall admire it wont flow the first time its gonna take lots of work.it takes on how much time u put to it and determination.over night skills will never happen.its easier for over night success if u know the right peeps.

Mar 9, 2009
well I trained at the boxing gym for a little.when I was a kid I took martial arts quit lost all my flexibility was weak when a teen.but had big motive to gain that back self train.all the things I I learn through martial arts.and boxing the thing I learn through attending the class.i keep it now with self train to where now im more creative with my own style.and method.remember u always gone be scared when u fight some1 both dude heart beats basically butterflys.but a warrior will say I have nothing to lose they take shots.countering some1 is defense some good the 1 that misses is str8 embarrassment.and if your heart burns u go for it some1 else hits u don't just make u a warrior also makes embarrassment for those 2 bigtime.when u train with boxing streting pushin do to the limit but make sure it floats.if u cant do the best punches or stretch good yet.dont force yourself to be stretchin like vann damme or moving like many pac.its gone have to take time.if u force it its gone be sloppy.like rappin some1 force to be dope as whatever so rapper yall admire it wont flow the first time its gonna take lots of work.it takes on how much time u put to it and determination.over night skills will never happen.its easier for over night success if u know the right peeps.
don't force it like an enforcer but go with the flow.take your time relax chill.you will get chors the more u keep pushin.

Mar 9, 2009
Dutch gonna be tryin to stretch like Van Dam n shit after readon all this.

good lookin out on the tips L @locsessj ....imma be hella prepared next time i have to put the whoopin down on someone.
fa shoe God BLESS G.God bless all yall.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
sting like a bee float like butterfly muhammid ali bruce lee be like water.those 2 speeces mean go with rhe flow when time to sting a foo or splash know your time.my thing is notting to lose but lots to gain.follow your heart.for what chue know for how you gonna get chors.

Chue mean if chue have heart chue can win even if chue lose.