correct me if im wrong...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
but hayward has got to be the most disgusting city on the planet. I was going to my gynocologist and on the way we stopped at 7-11 on tennyson. I get out to get a nice cold gatorade and some lube and right when i go to the door, i see a fucking sexy ass human being peeing right by the door. As he's peeing, he goes "i can make my dick 8 inches long, wanna know how? fold it in half" then he starts laughing and runs off with his pants still down, I chased him down and gave him the rim job of his life,dingleberries and all. Then i get up and look at his cock, its burnt and wrinkled. After i sucked him off , i walked out and there was a man shitting by the dumpster singing along to his walkman. Then i finally get to the field and there is dog shit in the batters box,its was yummy. hayward is heavan

RIP MUSTIANO

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
yeah i wouldnt doubt it happend.. s.hayward has been having an influx of homeless folx.. so is north hayward but it always had homeless so its not as noticble..

at that same 7-11 me, my cuzzo and a homie went to get some blunts and the clerk thought my homie snatched something and was like "wait!!." as we were leaving and my homie jus said "fuck you" and dood stopped dead in his tracks.. like he waz spooked lol good times

Apr 25, 2002
story prolly aint even true....but if it is so what.....aint that serious

why u always make stupid ass posts? seems like every time i come in here now i see a new jboeg post about some dumb ass shit

Feb 28, 2005
YOUNG BREW said:
story prolly aint even true....but if it is so what.....aint that serious

why u always make stupid ass posts? seems like every time i come in here now i see a new jboeg post about some dumb ass shit

i dont know...i must not be that bad, you got my name above your avatar, homie.

same reason you STILL go at it with iron lungs mcgee...i really just dont know.

Feb 25, 2006
J-Boeg said:
but hayward has got to be the most disgusting city on the planet. I was going to my gynocologist and on the way we stopped at 7-11 on tennyson. I get out to get a nice cold gatorade and some lube and right when i go to the door, i see a fucking sexy ass human being peeing right by the door. As he's peeing, he goes "i can make my dick 8 inches long, wanna know how? fold it in half" then he starts laughing and runs off with his pants still down, I chased him down and gave him the rim job of his life,dingleberries and all. Then i get up and look at his cock, its burnt and wrinkled. After i sucked him off , i walked out and there was a man shitting by the dumpster singing along to his walkman. Then i finally get to the field and there is dog shit in the batters box,its was yummy. hayward is heavan

RIP MUSTIANO
moonpizzle said:
this story seems suspect
J-Boeg said:
100% true
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!