Cookie Money??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
This subject has been discussed on siccness before.

And the conclusion was that cookie money's music is horrendous.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
COOKIE MONEY GOT SOME DOPE SONGS WAITING ON HIS ALBUM TO DROP
01. Intro f. Berner
02. Rules to Hustlin
03. Gold Rims f. Philthy Rich
04. Gunplay f. Trill Youngns & Blck Elvis
05. On the Block f. Nardy
06. Doughboy
07. Be Cool f. Elzie
08. War
09. Free Vic (skit)
10. My Niggas
11. The Mob f. Joe Blow & AJ
12. Never Knew f. Stunna June
13. Turnt Up f. YG
14. Fuck with Cookie Money
15. Money f. Philthy Rich
16. My Life
17. Transitions
18. Banned Up
19. Stop Playin f. Elzie & Stunna June
20. Still Stuntin f. Pablo Skywalkin & Clearitout
21. Boss Click f. Elzie
22. In They Face f. Lil Blood
23. Hatin On Me f. Stunna June
24. We Made It f. Philthy Rich

cookie money - cookie world.rar

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
'in they face' is the only track that stands out to me the rest of the album i wasn't feelin it. This music is for the younger generation IMO.

Mar 14, 2010
You'd be surprised but them are the guys that are getting major success in rap nowadays. We got this guy in Memphis named Young Dolph who isn't a great rapper at all but is breaking out nationally with his new single "Preach".People aren't necessarily buying into your flow and lyrics anymore they are buying into your lifestlye and swag etc..
A good example of todays garbage is that "Me and my Vato" song by YG.. if someone like that Braindead no personality havin ass nigga can make songs like that and blow up, I think the Rap game is doomed. REAL Rap will carry on through the underground. All this new shit is POP/Crap not Rap.

Feb 14, 2004
i saw a video of cookie money and he's in some lil club type shit and everyone is singing one of his songs word for word... If he can get a good lil following with the youngsters of his city... he has a chance I think he's signed to philthy fod ent.... so there has to be a good amount of money involved... Imo he gots a chance of blowing up all it takes is one hit song and some luck...

Jul 12, 2002
You'd be surprised but them are the guys that are getting major success in rap nowadays. We got this guy in Memphis named Young Dolph who isn't a great rapper at all but is breaking out nationally with his new single "Preach".People aren't necessarily buying into your flow and lyrics anymore they are buying into your lifestlye and swag etc.
And that my friend is exactly why rap is so shitty nowadays. Only thing worse than the music is people that actually buy into that shit.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
I don't know shit bout his music, but I heard this track & this one of the gayest tracks i've heard in a minute from our region.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i pretty much just drifted away from bay rap once the 2000s started and was totally deaf to it at the height of the hyphy scene. so i'm so out the loop in bay music for almost a decade now. anyway, awhile back i got into detroit rap and seeing there's always been a D and bay connection, i'd see collaborations.

so that's how i saw dude, some song where i think he's on some orange beamer or something. now that song is garbage and just made me pass on him. fast forward to end of summer, i saw him putting hella videos out consistently and the tracks were good. in coming back here, i just don't see too much talk about him. i actually find is sleepy rap style works well for him, like how lil yase and his mumbling works for him. so anyone else feeling him or is his style too annoying or he's generic?

my one criticism of him is, he suffers from silkk the shocker syndrome sometimes and raps off beat like detroit rappers; but when he's flowing right on a song, it's good.