Cookie Money??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
He prolly is respected in the town, i mean he actually made it through a video on seminary lol.

He needs to find his own style and delivery needs work. I wont even front i have heard worse but i cant fuck wit that wanabee soulja boy shit, esp if he really is 23... I dont care if u rap about money cars n hoes but do some cali music some east oakland music tho, not copy souljer

Jul 4, 2011
He is doing East Oakland music tho

"Get money, we all stingy; Got Bobby, and Whitney
Break your ass like Illuminati; MOB nigga, ain't talking Gotti
I smoke dope and send hoes, cop whips and buy clothes
Wear ice and rock shows while you niggas work for 5-0
Car shots, El Chapo, yo thank-o mi pesos
Stay rich off kilos, support all my migos"

Sounds like East Oakland to me

May 17, 2006
This guy is crap and needs to go back to what ever made him his money cuz it sure as hell ain't rap. I've seen his name and heard some of his music like two years ago and he has not improved at all, well at least to me. Stop wasting your money on music cuz you might don't got it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I recently realized we've all been sleeping on cookie money. his verse on "thank u" w blow and blast holiday was some real shit. that verse alone changed my mind. he told a story with that, and now I can see where he's coming from.

we gonna have to let him drop an album first. I'm sure with a little more guidance on what type of shit he should drop he gon be a lot better in the coming times. sure money ain't everything but u can't talk that baller shit if you can't back it.

I guess you gotta look at him from a street nigga/d-boy perspective. talked to a few town niggas and yeah, him & his fam are respected out there for being about what he's talkin bout. thin line between keeping it real and self snitching. well have to see what road he takes with the music.

as far as right now I fucks wittem and I'm tryna find a cookie money hoodie that shits dope on some street shit IMO

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2005
I recently realized we've all been sleeping on cookie money. his verse on "thank u" w blow and blast holiday was some real shit. that verse alone changed my mind. he told a story with that, and now I can see where he's coming from.

we gonna have to let him drop an album first. I'm sure with a little more guidance on what type of shit he should drop he gon be a lot better in the coming times. sure money ain't everything but u can't talk that baller shit if you can't back it.

I guess you gotta look at him from a street nigga/d-boy perspective. talked to a few town niggas and yeah, him & his fam are respected out there for being about what he's talkin bout. thin line between keeping it real and self snitching. well have to see what road he takes with the music.

as far as right now I fucks wittem and I'm tryna find a cookie money hoodie that shits dope on some street shit IMO
exactly why i gave him a chance.. based on that verse alone. he tells you where he is coming from.

Nov 3, 2011
He is doing East Oakland music tho

"Get money, we all stingy; Got Bobby, and Whitney
Break your ass like Illuminati; MOB nigga, ain't talking Gotti
I smoke dope and send hoes, cop whips and buy clothes
Wear ice and rock shows while you niggas work for 5-0
Car shots, El Chapo, yo thank-o mi pesos
Stay rich off kilos, support all my migos"

Sounds like East Oakland to me
sounds like worldstarhiphop......