Concert cancelled in Greeley, Colorado because of fear of Norteno violance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Noooo, you said that^^^ So if u have nothing to do with him, why do you even care?

take the dick out of your mouth long enough to understand what your writing... puto
THATS WHY IM SAYING FOOL...YOU NEED READING COMPREHENSION. MONGOLITOS HAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAN YOU FOOL...
SO GET THE DICK FROM BETWEEN YOU EARS LAME SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON WHATS REALLY BEING TYPED...

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
lLOL @ you bring up drug's . hahaha

is he from a real varrio ? Yes

is he respected on the street's ? yes

who care's what drug he does..... does that really matter, every gang has it share of heavy drug user's

since when being a gang member and doing drug's,something shocking

conejo is from harpys gang...go check there history...that's one of the most dangerous gangs in LA, there racist as fuck to, they beef with the blood and crip's hard ...right now, cops is trying to shut them down there not allowed to associate publicly in an area around Normandie Avenue, Figueroa Street/Washington and Jefferson blvd

and if they do, they go straight to jail, it's some new shit there using on dangerous gang's in LA to shut them down...that way if the member's hang with eachother in a area there no allowed to hang in they get locked up

you guy's have a nice day , i got other shit to do, im outta here
sounds like the sacramento and san francisco gang injunctions. there just stripping muthafuckas of their rights left and right

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
This whole thread reminds me of a show kid frost had out here in SAC back in the early 90s. Shit was funny as fuk, kid frost comes out on stage and gets about 1 minute into his first song when all of a sudden some nortenos rush the stage smack dude with a bottle and start moppin up kid frost folks.I was hella young but the shit had me dyin cuz dude looked like he didnt no which way to run.

Sep 4, 2007
This whole thread reminds me of a show kid frost had out here in SAC back in the early 90s. Shit was funny as fuk, kid frost comes out on stage and gets about 1 minute into his first song when all of a sudden some nortenos rush the stage smack dude with a bottle and start moppin up kid frost folks.I was hella young but the shit had me dyin cuz dude looked like he didnt no which way to run.
so what he got jumped,what fools we're too scared to go heads up one on one. most fools these days are only tough when there with a gang of fools,but when you catch'em slipp'n they aint so tough,this is almost as lame as fools throwing drinks at lil rob.ha,ha,

Apr 25, 2002
I finally saw a scrap in SF for the very first time yesterday. It was kind like seeing an animal for the very first time knowing they existed but never actually saw one in person. Thought i mentioned it cause theyres a rat fest on this page. Maybe they get all happy knowing about their infactuations with scraps being in the bay. Dude was huffin it pretty fast. mIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGRA. Maybe they will go away....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i bet he's almost as nutty as you, mean mugging little kids at jack in the box lol
MEAN MUGGIN LITTLE KIDS??? IM A GROWN ASS MAN, YOU FUCKIN J-CAT... WHY CANT YOU JUST LET IT GO, FOO??? DONT GET MAD AT ME CUS THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 COWARD ASS PUNKS THAT CLAIM NORTE IN SANTA ROSA... YOURE SHOWING SIGNS THAT ONE OF THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN YOU... OH WAIT, I FORGOT, YOURE JUST A WANNABEE ASS NORTH SIDER... I KNOW YOUR TYPE WELL... DONT SAY SHIT WHEN YOU GET JAMMED UP, BUT WHEN YOURE WIT THE FELLAS, YOURE THE HARDEST ONE IN THE BUNCH... I KNOW... YOURE ON THE ELE, YOU FUCKIN SOKA...

Sep 4, 2007
I finally saw a scrap in SF for the very first time yesterday. It was kind like seeing an animal for the very first time knowing they existed but never actually saw one in person. Thought i mentioned it cause theyres a rat fest on this page. Maybe they get all happy knowing about their infactuations with scraps being in the bay. Dude was huffin it pretty fast. mIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGRA. Maybe they will go away....
man you fools up north are remedial,there's been south siders in sf for a long as time,the bay area for that matter,fools from old southern cali varrios up there,not just fools that started there own new gangs.last time i checked,18st,clanton 14st,have clicks in the bay.south siders have been in sf since the late 80's early 90's.

Jun 5, 2004
MEAN MUGGIN LITTLE KIDS??? IM A GROWN ASS MAN, YOU FUCKIN J-CAT... WHY CANT YOU JUST LET IT GO, FOO??? DONT GET MAD AT ME CUS THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 COWARD ASS PUNKS THAT CLAIM NORTE IN SANTA ROSA... YOURE SHOWING SIGNS THAT ONE OF THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN YOU... OH WAIT, I FORGOT, YOURE JUST A WANNABEE ASS NORTH SIDER... I KNOW YOUR TYPE WELL... DONT SAY SHIT WHEN YOU GET JAMMED UP, BUT WHEN YOURE WIT THE FELLAS, YOURE THE HARDEST ONE IN THE BUNCH... I KNOW... YOURE ON THE ELE, YOU FUCKIN SOKA...