Concert cancelled in Greeley, Colorado because of fear of Norteno violance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
and you flash your tattoos and your side whenever you up north right?
FIRST OFF I DONT HAVE TATS LOCO...I STAY A STEP AHEAD OF THE GAME...AND WHEN I DO GO UP NORTH...ALL I SEE IS FIELDS, MAYBE A FEW PEOPLE HERE AND THERE...BUT OTHER THAN THAT I DONT GO TAKING PICS OF PEOPLE WITH WINDOWS DOWN, POSTING THEM ON THE SICCNESS...
BUT IF I DID RUN INTO SOME BUSTERS, IT AINT NOTHIN I AINT BEEN THROUGH BEFORE DOWN HERE...I GET JAMMED UP BY SOUTHERNERS (WE GANGBANG LIKE REAL GANGSTERS DOWN HERE), SO WHY WOULD I BE SCARED OF NORTHERNERS FOR? MAYBE OF FOOLS SNITCHING IF I DID SOME SHIT BUT OTHER THAN THAT IF IT GOES DOWN, THEN IT'S GOING DOWN...AND I AINT INTO BEING ON THE LOSING END.

Jun 5, 2004
LMAO!!!!

i never got why surgurliman never changed his name... i guess he's proud to be a gurliman lol.

surcaliman was a flamin' ass name to begin with too. the name surcaliman was pretty suspect, sounded like a gay sureno on myspace. now the fact that his name is surgurliman and he's not even trippin is even more suspect.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DUMB AZZ SKRAPZ SHOOTING EACH OTHER
CALL IT STUPID OR WHATEVER BUT YOU FOOLS USED TO GANG BANG ON EACH OTHER TOO...TILL YOU ALL HAD TO CALL A TRUCE TO GIVE YOURSELVES A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK SURENOS ENCROACHING ON THE NORTH...SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL...YOU FOOLS DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE.

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW CARS HAVE BULLET PROOF WINDOWS....

YOU MUST BE A 6 YEAR OLD

NEXT TIME STOMPER WILL LEARN ABC'S AND 123'S + HOW TO TIE YOUR SHOES.
WHAT WAS YOUR POINT? YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS DOING SOMETHING BY TAKING PICTURES OF FREEWAY SIGNS.

Jun 5, 2004
CALL IT STUPID OR WHATEVER BUT YOU FOOLS USED TO GANG BANG ON EACH OTHER TOO...TILL YOU ALL HAD TO CALL A TRUCE TO GIVE YOURSELVES A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK SURENOS ENCROACHING ON THE NORTH...SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL...YOU FOOLS DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE.

WHAT WAS YOUR POINT? YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS DOING SOMETHING BY TAKING PICTURES OF FREEWAY SIGNS.
alot of nortes gangbang on each other too still

Jun 26, 2007
haha @ people thinking capone e is a real sureno....if half of you only knew....capone e is from a varrio call cyclones ....nobody know's were there located ....he say's it's in THe SGV but people in the SGV don't even know where it is....you vato's give this guy way to much credit ...in LA nobody is fucking with this guy...not to mention he's not even mexican , he's middle eastern and his name is hassim,....need any more info...he claim's LA but live's in moreno valley.....need any more info ?

you'r looking from the outside in thinking this guy is some kinda of factor in LA....hahahaha

a real sureno from a real varrio is this man...he was even on the news fox 11 News wanted, and homie from one of the most dangerous sureno gang's in so cal ..so if you wanna hate on a real sureno hate on this man... capone is a joke

Jun 26, 2007
yea im the stupid one for stating fact's hahaha

you net killer's kill me

bang bang i kill a net sureno, bang bang i kill a net norteno..... go make some money or something homie lol you muthafuckers are sad...while you fool 's talking shit, im getting paid for this shit.....lol it's called promo, im on my job right now

SIGN OF THE CRUZ COMING SOON

Mar 25, 2005
^^IM ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY AS I TYPE THIS HOMEGIRL....AND I WAS JUST STATING FACTS AS WELL.... YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY DAMN STUPID TO THINK NOBODY ON THIS SITE ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ABOUT CAPONE E.....

Jul 21, 2004
haha @ people thinking capone e is a real sureno....if half of you only knew....capone e is from a varrio call cyclones ....nobody know's were there located ....he say's it's in THe SGV but people in the SGV don't even know where it is....you vato's give this guy way to much credit ...in LA nobody is fucking with this guy...not to mention he's not even mexican , he's middle eastern and his name is hassim,....need any more info...he claim's LA but live's in moreno valley.....need any more info ?

you'r looking from the outside in thinking this guy is some kinda of factor in LA....hahahaha

a real sureno from a real varrio is this man...he was even on the news fox 11 News wanted, and homie from one of the most dangerous sureno gang's in so cal ..so if you wanna hate on a real sureno hate on this man... capone is a joke

WHAT A METH ADDICT?

Jun 26, 2007
who said they did'nt know capone e .......most of them don't know the real capone e, people look at this fool's image and think he's some kind of big time gangsta that rep's sureno's, when most sureno's on the street's would love to put one in his head

this guy capone e went to chicago and got ran out

this lame's whole history is on the street's of LA ... but he don't even live out there he live's in moreno valley which everybody know's is way safer than LA but you hear him talking about LA county this LA county that...most of this guy's fan's are outter state people who look at his image and say ...this guy look's like a big time cholo...he pay's real vato's for protection

his gang only has 10 member's no bullshit and they don't have a history...this guy capone e will never go to jail, you'll never hear about him being in the pen....

Nov 20, 2005
^^IM ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY AS I TYPE THIS HOMEGIRL....AND I WAS JUST STATING FACTS AS WELL.... YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY DAMN STUPID TO THINK NOBODY ON THIS SITE ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ABOUT CAPONE E.....
seriously im at work too. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

"go make some money".

~k.

Jun 26, 2007
lLOL @ you bring up drug's . hahaha

is he from a real varrio ? Yes

is he respected on the street's ? yes

who care's what drug he does..... does that really matter, every gang has it share of heavy drug user's

since when being a gang member and doing drug's,something shocking

conejo is from harpys gang...go check there history...that's one of the most dangerous gangs in LA, there racist as fuck to, they beef with the blood and crip's hard ...right now, cops is trying to shut them down there not allowed to associate publicly in an area around Normandie Avenue, Figueroa Street/Washington and Jefferson blvd

and if they do, they go straight to jail, it's some new shit there using on dangerous gang's in LA to shut them down...that way if the member's hang with eachother in a area there no allowed to hang in they get locked up

you guy's have a nice day , i got other shit to do, im outta here

Mar 25, 2005
who said they did'nt know capone e .......most of them don't know the real capone e, people look at this fool's image and think he's some kind of big time gangsta that rep's sureno's, when most sureno's on the street's would love to put one in his head

this guy capone e went to chicago and got ran out

this lame's whole history is on the street's of LA ... but he don't even live out there he live's in moreno valley which everybody know's is way safer than LA but you hear him talking about LA county this LA county that...most of this guy's fan's are outter state people who look at his image and say ...this guy look's like a big time cholo...he pay's real vato's for protection

his gang only has 10 member's no bullshit and they don't have a history...this guy capone e will never go to jail, you'll never hear about him being in the pen....
LIKE I SAID BEFORE DUMBSHIT, THERE ARE ACTUAL SKRAMPAS FROM LA ON THIS BOARD WHO VOUCH FOR THE SHIT YOUR TYPING....YOUR NOT KICKING ANY NEW KNOWLEDGE...SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AN YOU GO MAKE SOME MONEY...CAUSE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU MAKE MUCH.....