Concert cancelled in Greeley, Colorado because of fear of Norteno violance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man you fools up north are remedial,there's been south siders in sf for a long as time,the bay area for that matter,fools from old southern cali varrios up there,not just fools that started there own new gangs.last time i checked,18st,clanton 14st,have clicks in the bay.south siders have been in sf since the late 80's early 90's.
And where are you located? It aint like I be forever looking for a one of you southerners or wannabes. It just so happened I saw one as I was passing by. Im in SF at least 1 or twice a week for years and I have yet to see one lil kid. Keep on with your knowledge of Scrap History. The shit you should stay away from and get real knowledge to make you a better person. Carry on....

Aug 17, 2007
i see skraps everywear,dont matter wear im at....fools everywear state to state,city to city,jail to jail ect....and if i hit them up they look all supprized as fuck like they didnt know mothafuckaz like me existed,lol like they forgot or some shit! dont get me wrong tho,ive come across alot of fools thats real and fools realy down for they shit but it just seems 80% of them weak....

either or its still fuck em all....

Nov 16, 2006
DAMN THATS GANGSTER RIGHT THERE...PHOTSHOPPING A PIC OF SOME CHUNTARO ON A COMPUTER SCREEN...I BETTER WATCH IT... YOU GUYS MIGHT COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT COULD, REALLY HURT SOMEBODY'S FEELINGS. LOL...
c'mon romper stomper you know damn well this shit is straight comedy and clownin. anybody catchin feelings over the net is sad. that pic is funny as fuck though lol