Concert cancelled in Greeley, Colorado because of fear of Norteno violance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
lLOL @ you bring up drug's . hahaha

is he from a real varrio ? Yes

is he respected on the street's ? yes

who care's what drug he does..... does that really matter, every gang has it share of heavy drug user's

since when being a gang member and doing drug's,something shocking

conejo is from harpys gang...go check there history...that's one of the most dangerous gangs in LA, there racist as fuck to, they beef with the blood and crip's hard ...right now, cops is trying to shut them down there not allowed to associate publicly in an area around Normandie Avenue, Figueroa Street/Washington and Jefferson blvd

and if they do, they go straight to jail, it's some new shit there using on dangerous gang's in LA to shut them down...that way if the member's hang with eachother in a area there no allowed to hang in they get locked up

you guy's have a nice day , i got other shit to do, im outta here

Look, i dont care if your boyfriend has Herpes. Fact is hes a 20 pound tweeker, i dont give a fuck about him. Your like the sureno groupie captin save a hoe, arent you little buddy?

^^ give this dude a sandwich

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^^^SO THEN ALL YOU FOOLS IS THE NORTENO KURT COBAINS GROUPIE'S...

HE HAS BEEN ASKED THIS QUESTION HELLA TIMES AND HAS NEVER ONCE ANSWERED IT. HE DUCKS IT EVERYTIME
THERE WAS A WHOLE THREAD ON IT...PLUS MOST OF YOU WASNT EVEN AROUND WHEN IT WAS A FRESH SUBJECT...SO IT'S BEATIN A DEAD HORSE...BUT WHATEVER. I AINT HIS PUBLIC RELATIONS OR ANYTHING.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Conejo > Caphoney...

And Conejo, musicwise, > most ''cholo'' rappers that are ''hot" (supposedly)...

Although if I had to give an award for 'hardest hitting cholo in the streets'...

It'd be the monster that I saw this morning in the Open Forum...Sad Girl or whatever.

FUCKING SHIT. :(

Nov 1, 2005
^^when you were in L.A. snapping pictures of men in red,you said 18 streeters were everywhere..yet you never mentioned confronting any of them?....wonder why...

Jul 21, 2004
I said when i got off the freeway going into Inglewood there was 18th street graffiti on the walls \n yea the cholos there prolly were 18s... But use your brain man, i know u wouldint walk around the Mission claiming sur, trying to hit up Nortenos. Aint no one Rambo u dumbass.