Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That nigga is still alive. What the fuck happened to the hostages? LOL @ believing everything the media says. I bet this nigga finna strike again once everything calms down.
Dude they're not gonna lie about him being dead because if he's alive he's gonna resurface killing pigs and they'll look stupid. No conspiracy this time dudes.

Jan 31, 2008
law enforcement and the government as a whole are completely incompetent without the help from law abiding citizens. They wouldnt have found him if the two females didnt snitch.
Even watching the first 48, the only way a case is ever broken on that show is through snitches.
I just cannot fathom how it is our enslaved brethren who will do the "authority's" bidding.

This goes towards the alex jones clan also, they somehow have them believing that everything is being recorded and that we have no chance in winning in a fight against those in control, but again, their only real strength is the illusion of power that they, and we have instilled in us.

Props: timebomb
Oct 19, 2008
First I heard the story about it being 2 females that went to clean the cabin he was hiding in......now all the sudden I hear a story that it was a man and his wife and they even interviewed them on CNN or some channel.....I really don't know what to believe anymore!!!
That interview was weird as fuck too, lady kept laughing and smiling, which to me was awkward as fuck to watch or take serious if u where in the situation they claim.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
this is some funny shit lol

Loophole May Hold Up Dorner Reward - Yahoo! News

A legal loophole could prevent good Samaritans, instrumental in ending the manhunt for a fugitive ex-cop accused of killing four people, from claiming more than $1 million in reward money because Christopher Dorner died and was not captured.

Last weekend, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa pledged $1 million, sourced from private individuals, companies and unions, "for information that will lead to Mr. Dorner's capture."

The L.A. City Council followed up with its own promise of a $100,000 reward, for information "leading to the identification, apprehension and conviction of Christopher Dorner."

But Dorner, accused of killing four people and threatening the lives of several dozen more, was never captured, apprehended or convicted. Instead, he died following a standoff with police near Big Bear, Calif., when the cabin in which he was barricaded burned down with him inside.

Props: timebomb
Nov 1, 2005
The cops need to be held accountable. Okay guys? Make that happen for me.
lapd will always be shady..after rodney king,the riots,rampart scandal theyre still up to their old tricks...these motherfuckers have officers drive around mexican hoods in average looking cars,bald headed and all,mad dogging gang members knowing exactly what a gang membes reaction is gonna be.just an excuse to kill.its happened many a time.

Last edited: