Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol, I did?

pls quote me brehski.

I simply said something is fishy, ....I had no idea where they were going with it.
I gotta go back to work right now my breaks over lol. But the cops didn't do anything fishy if they thought they had him and are now admitting its not him. I don't know if that CNN pictures real tho cuz I'm at work and haven't seen that reported yet.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
if it aint true then why would CNN report on something that was made up with no credability?!.....any smart military minded soldier that was being hunted would of found an escape route,..burn the place down with a/the body and purposly leave his i.d behind to throw the pigs off ,if possible and buy himself some more time,or uh maybe get away?..it was a diversion tactic,..come on brah goonie,think about it!!..and now that it is coming out that they were wrong,there aint much of a buzz now anymore as when they thought they had their guy!..all the news stations are hush hush now,we aint hearing alot of news about that they maybe fucked up and he possibly got away now are we,especially after the confirmed female body?...not buying it

Props: S.SAVAGE

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I'm right here In OC. and I'm not A big conspiracy tin foil head. but I have personally seen the media manipulated by law enforcement.

and from the way the media was covering things...really didnt make much sense.

when he shot those two cops yesterday...they said he was in a cabin held up with two female hostages...then the screen changed to that he was on the freeway engaging with cops. all within a matter of seconds then they said he was in the cabin again.

according to the media they didnt show what action was going on via TV,cause he would use the images to his advantage. which is believable.

but the coverage was all over the place and really confusing.

I'm still wondering what happened to the hostages. they never made mention of them again or what happened with them.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Silence him? He was killing cops and advertising it on Facebook. Did you expect them to not try to find him? Wtf are you guys talking about?

Did I expect them to not try to find him? That's not what I meant my dude. Of course they're gonna look. Specifically what I meant was, I heard a report that he tried to run out the cabin once the fire was started but the police pushed him back in. Hell if I know how true that is but if so why would they do that? Kinda shady if you ask me. The whole "burn that motherfucker" audio, shits weird. What was the whole shit surrounding him gettin fired in the first place? He seemed like an upstart kinda dude in all his previous pics and vids(doesnt mean shit). And he was LAPD so im sure he HAD to know of SOME bullshit goin on inside. I dont kno, thats just what IM thinkin about. His reaction to all that was real fucked up and I feel bad for all those who lost their lives because of it you kno. That shit wasnt right. But I do want to see the documentary on this once its all said and done.

Apr 25, 2002
if it aint true then why would CNN report on something that was made up with no credability?!.....any smart military minded soldier that was being hunted would of found an escape route
if your referring to that pic a few pages back, its probably a fake. a doctored up screen shot. food for the cause, if you will.

as far as this military minded soldier everybody speaks of. dude was a fucking Navy reservist. how much escape route game do you really think he soaked up from the Navy? dude probably doesnt get sea sick and knows how to swim and float, but it aint gonna help him in the snowy foresty mountains. no disrespect to any of you players who may be a Navy reservists.

he's a fish out of water in those mountains. so are the police. but Fish and Game isnt. they know those areas. dude already had a shoot out with one of 'em. if he didnt burn up, he aint gonna survive out there. he really aint a Rambo. he would need to find a vacant cabin and "rough" it up there.