Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
how ironic they "found him" on the day obama is to speak to the nation!,...but this guy is military trained,..im actually thinking and hoping that hes the one who started the fire to take the attention off him in a way so they have to call the fire fighters and treat a wild fire and give himself maybe a chance to escape out somehow,..but i dought it,..who knows,..i just hate cops and always cheer and root for the bad guy!,..this guy is like rambo,..i wouldnt put it passed him to do something like that,..but then again if this is a set up then they are playing it good and in the end nothing will happen to this guy,..it also kind of does seem like another c.i.a operation for some reason!..i mean they blasted at old ladys and all of a sudden they knew where to look for him in the snow all suited up by just finding his truck burned up in the area?..and he supposibly bought scuba gear before he killed people,...seems like they knew where to look for this guy out of no where,all of a sudden?!....not buying it!
lol

Dec 4, 2011
i really wonder if they are going to reopen his case. the guy that got kicked in the head said the lady cop kicked him and also the father said the lady cop kicked his son so i don't see how they think dorner was lying about that and if they do reopen it and find yes she kicked a guy in the face how stupid are they going to look.

Props: :ab:
May 16, 2002
how ironic they "found him" on the day obama is to speak to the nation!,...but this guy is military trained,..im actually thinking and hoping that hes the one who started the fire to take the attention off him in a way so they have to call the fire fighters and treat a wild fire and give himself maybe a chance to escape out somehow,..but i dought it,..who knows,..i just hate cops and always cheer and root for the bad guy!,..this guy is like rambo,..i wouldnt put it passed him to do something like that,..but then again if this is a set up then they are playing it good and in the end nothing will happen to this guy,..it also kind of does seem like another c.i.a operation for some reason!..i mean they blasted at old ladys and all of a sudden they knew where to look for him in the snow all suited up by just finding his truck burned up in the area?..and he supposibly bought scuba gear before he killed people,...seems like they knew where to look for this guy out of no where,all of a sudden?!....not buying it!

Even Rambo was caught in the end, Bro.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
One thing I noticed on Facebook, although people don't want any innocent lives taken(family members), a lot of people want him to either get away or not die. Its people from all races as well, not just some black people. I think more people are TIRED of cops and their misuse of power,etc. They believe the corruption, etc. so the fact that his gripe is with cops, people dont give a s--t and are rooting for him...lol..

Of course, there are those that believe everything the media say's and want him off the street before any other innocent lives are affected, but those same people are making excuses for the cops that shot up the innocent people a few days ago...smh..

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
out of all the news stations he could of called,..it had to be cnn huh?...lol..

so now theres a basement,a possible escape route,..lol....my point exactly! who to believe?

either way,u kind of gotta admit,somethings fishy about it all and goes way much deeper then wut we have been told!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Even Rambo was caught in the end, Bro.
u sure bout that,..yea,he was caught,but escaped,just like im hoping this cat does,..and in the very very end,..he made it home finally after it was all said and done! so in reality,..he never was caught!..The End! lol

May 6, 2009
out of all the news stations he could of called,..it had to be cnn huh?...lol..

so now theres a basement,a possible escape route,..lol....my point exactly! who to believe?

either way,u kind of gotta admit,somethings fishy about it all and goes way much deeper then wut we have been told!
The fuck are you talking about???