Chris Hicks On Judge Judy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
I have cats in the lower bottoms that will place they hands on a stack of bibles to that shit....
yo folks is lying to you. anywhere he go in the town it's love and always has been. on born to mack that was c&h's jewelry short was wear and his cadillac that short was sitting on. c&h always been well respected out here.

May 20, 2008
he put out all that old school dru down luniz back in the days, they drop his name in songs and its on the back of those albums
oh ok..yea i just watched it after a while....i didnt kno who he was based off his name and his face...heard alot of stuff he put out,but if he is who he is,then why is he in small claims court?

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
he aint worked at rasputan for a minute. he was a real coo dude. someone like him coulda done alot of braggin but he's real humble..........
yessir ....someone told me he was working there and i thought they was jokin till i seen it myself...he dont try to act like he someone special....ive met some cats who are way less known who swear they hollywood...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
someone needs to hold this nigga down and give him a crew cut and a detox. Rocking back n forth like that. He might have had a chance if he just stayed still. You know how judges are, if you even look like you do drugs its over.
How long was that clip? 6 min and sum seconds?
If it was judge greg mathis, greg mathis would have called C&H a crackhead and sent him on his way within 3 minutes of all that rocking back n forth and long hair.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
shieet he aint a driver on there, and the car aint allowed to leave Cali. That's some ol bullshiet right there
Thats what they call "terms of agreement". Thats how people protect there interest, money (property).
If you were the owner of the rental agency or you rented a car you have that responsibility unless you want to take a loss. It wont be bullshit when u are out of a car or have to pay the bill of 9 days and whatever else for violating the terms....

Nov 20, 2007
i know i used to have a c-notes records compilation, i wanna say ruthless sumthin, oh well

i think you're talkin about that turf stories compilation. that shit was classic. i wonder how many copies he sold of that. it was on c-note and ruthless records.

Jun 3, 2006
i think you're talkin about that turf stories compilation. that shit was classic. i wonder how many copies he sold of that. it was on c-note and ruthless records.
yep, right on...thats it..had sum good features if i remeber right....good lookin