Chris Hicks On Judge Judy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
what a loser. C&H getting sued. poor bastard. He aint had a hit in years. He stays about 15 minutes from me...Recently the boys ran up in his spot over this cat he knew that blasted a chp.... Dru Down explicit game.....those were the days.. till they ran C&H out the bay......feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll meeeeeeeeee?

Nov 7, 2005
till they ran C&H out the bay......feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll meeeeeeeeee?
he ain't get ran out the bay. the only people he had problems with, that shit been squashed and they aint have the power to run dude nowhere. dude been in the oakland streets at a high level since the lil d days. rap beef don't faze him. he just older now and ain getting it no more.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
he aint worked at rasputan for a minute. he was a real coo dude. someone like him coulda done alot of braggin but he's real humble..........
damn i never knew he worked there,i seen him once it looked like he was shopping though and i think he was with his moms or grandma.he was dressed hella scrubby with some ran down ass shoes and a faded ass black shirt i felt bad for dude he fell off big time..

Dec 6, 2006
How do niggas touch hundreds of thousands or millions and fall dat far off??? Its niggas workin at nummi's that got more money than dat nigga do.Niggas flyin dey potna's 2 the allstar game on a 9-5 paycheck and he gotta get a rental car from his baby mama 2 take his kids.He must been snortin.