Chris Hicks On Judge Judy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2007
remember when he almost got got for shootin a cop?
u got your info all fucked up... the dude that shot the cop, went to his house after shooting the cop, and he tried to get a ride from him... he refused, and he even talked to the police about it.. they even interviewed him on the stockton record

Jun 3, 2006
u got your info all fucked up... the dude that shot the cop, went to his house after shooting the cop, and he tried to get a ride from him... he refused, and he even talked to the police about it.. they even interviewed him on the stockton record
i know what happened, thats what the almost meant

Aug 25, 2005
damn judge judy was hella rude to him for no reason...she decided that shit as soon as they stepped into the room

too bad all that label drama shit happened, he coulda done real good for himself (and the luniz)

and woooow at not knowing who chris hicks is...he's the dude that leaked Oakland Raiders aka Oakland Blaze aka Silver + Black, hahahaha...atleast according to Yuk

"fuck chris hicks, he on some bitch shit / have ya artists talk some slick shit, get ya click hit"

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
haha i remember choppin it up with him while shopping at Rasputins in Stockton earlier in the year. haha does he still work there?
He worked there for a minute alright. He never seemed to work though, just chill and talk to people. He wasn't respected there cause its was a bunch of young folks that listen to emo music that work there. I wonder what he's doing now? Stockton is a tough place to find work.