Chree wants you!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
man chree your one of the best posters around here but seriously not tryin to clown or nothin i just want the truth...are you a 34 yo female. honestly i dont even care...i just want you to admit it looks like you

but seriously if you honestly HONESTLY dont think this looks like you...you are in serious denial and are seriously salty over this whole topic...

lmao

Nov 21, 2007
jesus chreest thats an ugly bitch

chree is so damn ugly that being bald headed or having hair makes no difference.

no wonder chree makes friends online imagine if this snow creature showed up at a function like

May 14, 2009
How is that a good thing? I'm looking at it from your husband's point of view and I feel sorry for him because he has to look at a bald wife every year. At least my wife just cut her hair short when she donated it to Locks Of Love.
My husband sees it as a good thing as I am raising money to help stop kids from dying from cancer. No child should die that young from cancer.

If any of y'all know someone who has died of cancer (and I'm sure a lot of you do, as cancer affects all ages) it is a horrible way to die, no child should die that way.

Also, your wife is doing a good thing by donating to Locks of Love. Locks of Love donates their wigs to kids with alopecia, and related diseases. Wigs for Kids makes wigs for kids going through chemotherapy and losing their hair, if she ever wants to donate to a different place.

As for shaving my head? My hair is back within a couple months. My husband, and I, realize there are more important things in the world than hair and vanity.

We don't think you look like Suzy, we think you are Suzy :angry:
That's ridiculous. I've linked to my St. Baldrick's site, someone else linked to my Twitter. I am obviously not the same person.

suzy ....you know you done fucked up now, right? lol
Actually, I think it is funny as hell. I know I'm not Chree, I know the intelligent amongst you realize that, now it is more fun than anything.

I like how Chree was the only one to "reveal" Suzy's IP to us, like "no guys it's not me, her IP even checks out, let's stop the rumors" haha. And all the "info" Suzy's giving us can be found on her pages.
Who can see IP addresses on here? He did nail that I am in virginia and I'm on MetroCast (metrocast is the only high speed ISP in my area, as I live in the country.)

As for the original picture it was on my website, my st. baldrick's page, and my flickr site. Y'all actually picked a bad one to use as photoshop as I had several other ones that had better face angle, better lighting that would blend with more pictures, and less shit in the background. That was a quick shot to show people who donated to St. Baldrick's in my name what I looked like with little/no hair.

either way the real question is...HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE FIND THE SICCNESS! this shit is wild and it aitn gettin no hype.\

:)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that is very suspicious..

and most of you are failing to realize that the only pic that has been photoshoped is the picture of CHREE...MEANING HE STOLE HER PIC! ...NOBODY HAS PHOTOSHOPED YOUR PICS SUZY JUST CHREES!

Its funny how dude averages 10 post a day and now all of a sudden he is nowhere to be seen
No offense bro, you always have been cool on here...

...but either you are kidding or you are stupid as fuck. Seriously. I say that in the nicest way possible.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so chree stole this ladies pictures....chreepy
Chree wasn't the first person to post that pic of Suzy.

You are like totally lost aren't you man? lol
I was =)

One night on the Yahoo Live thing awhile back..he looked like Short Round from Indiana Jones. So I did an image search for Short Round to crack a joke on him and I saw the infamous Suzy pic and the rest is history.
None of the pics you have seen photoshoped are Chree's TheVille31. All of them are Suzy.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
damn i was confused as fuck...i feel like a real asshole now. i just now started comin back to the siccness...so if i missed out on any inside jokes thats my bad...

damn...see i thought from along time ago that was chree...so pretty much ive been makin my self look retarded cuz i thought THAT actually was chree and this ladie just happened to look like him...

not an idiot just completely confused. you will notice that i kept asking "wtf" and "can somebody explain"....i guess i need to do some siccness research. You gotta study this place like a fuckin college class to keep up with all the inside jokes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Haha, I figured it was something like that. It's all good.

It's hilarious that Suzy posts on here now. Her pic as Chree has been a running joke for quite awhile now and she seems to be being a good sport about it all.

I mean, fuck, someone photoshoped her head as a bucket of chicken lol.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Exactly and i could have SWORE people always said that was chree, so shit i didnt know the suzy joke so i always assumed that it was chree. that was the main pic i always seen was the bucket of chicken and he seemed to get offended by it, so i thought it was him. Pretty much i went from knowing who chree was, to seeing the pic that everyone said was his, to finding out about suzy....it should have been found out who chree was , suzy, then the suzy-chree joke.

it all makes sense now.