Chree wants you!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
If this was anyone else besides the legend chree the person would never live it down...

lame that you guys love this dude so much hes gettin a pass...

no questions have been answered...

1. did he steal the picture and use it on here?
2. Is it just a coincidence it looks like him?
3. Is chree really a she that helps cancer victims?
4. WTF is goin on

dude always posted in the open forum before this...now all you see is a insecure comment like "gay like slicc ricc"...he hasnt answered one question and hasnt been posting....kinda suspicious.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
If this was anyone else besides the legend chree the person would never live it down...

lame that you guys love this dude so much hes gettin a pass...

no questions have been answered...

1. did he steal the picture and use it on here?
2. Is it just a coincidence it looks like him?
3. Is chree really a she that helps cancer victims?
4. WTF is goin on

dude always posted in the open forum before this...now all you see is a insecure comment like "gay like slicc ricc"...he hasnt answered one question and hasnt been posting....kinda suspicious.
1. No
2. Doesnt Look like me
3. No
4. You Tell Me, Ive kicked it with quite a few members on here, and they know how i really look lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
man chree your one of the best posters around here but seriously not tryin to clown or nothin i just want the truth...are you a 34 yo female. honestly i dont even care...i just want you to admit it looks like you

but seriously if you honestly HONESTLY dont think this looks like you...you are in serious denial and are seriously salty over this whole topic...

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I like how Chree was the only one to "reveal" Suzy's IP to us, like "no guys it's not me, her IP even checks out, let's stop the rumors" haha. And all the "info" Suzy's giving us can be found on her pages.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ok so we KINDA know he aint the girl due to previous meetings with other siccness people...but still its fucking crazy that see looks exactly like him.

either way the real question is...HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE FIND THE SICCNESS! this shit is wild and it aitn gettin no hype.\