Chola appreciation thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i like cholas up to a certain age, after about 30 theyre just chain-smoking hags on welfare with smudged tattoos and old drunk ex-boyfriends who come by just crash on their couch

May 9, 2002
Signing in to profess my love for cholas (and mexican women in general)!!!

I am gonna get shot one of these times but when I go to Mexico I am like an ADHD kid in Toys R Us.
Man...i used to date nothing BUT cholas in middle/high school. They loved them some of this here whiteboy thats for sure!

for some reason ..

i love chola girls .. this thread is great !
Amen.

^^^

i aint even gone lie, i got whatever they call "jungle fever" for latin women :lick:

Amen X2.

Thread needs more pics
Co-sign.

i like cholas up to a certain age, after about 30 theyre just chain-smoking hags on welfare with smudged tattoos and old drunk ex-boyfriends who come by just crash on their couch
You aint never lied, ,my man!

Nov 24, 2003
^^^

i aint even gone lie, i got whatever they call "jungle fever" for latin women :lick:

Man I just want to taste the rainbow haha.

When I was young it was Asians, then Pinays, then I graduated to black girls for a long minute. After that I really came into my own with the spicey latinas. Now I got a thing for Indian broads (thanks partly to Priya Rai) but I can already see Persians in my future lol

May 9, 2002
Man I just want to taste the rainbow haha.

When I was young it was Asians, then Pinays, then I graduated to black girls for a long minute. After that I really came into my own with the spicey latinas. Now I got a thing for Indian broads (thanks partly to Priya Rai) but I can already see Persians in my future lol
I dated everyone in my day...i dont care if you are green with pink polka dots becuase if youre fine? Its ON!

I think i have dated just about every common ethnicity you could find in any given melting pot city...Chiniese, Japanese, South American, Central American, Mexican, INdonesian, Middle Eastern, Native American, African....and Canadian.

My girl is pinay...she was my first pinay ever. The rainbow is complete.

:cool:

Nov 20, 2005
But you'd still look hot in some cutoff dickies with tube socks to your knees, some cortez & a wife beater, Kayvee... some thick ass eye liner, ohhhhh ya. :)

my tube socks arent that high. and i only wear them when its cold..like today.

i dont like nike cortez i rock j's :cool:

and i dont wear eyeliner.

but i got on brown and tan wife beaters under my hoodie right now LMAO

~k.

Nov 5, 2004
I remember chola girls that rocked those hella long canvas belts that wrapped all the way to their back, and dropped right at their ass crack to draw attention to their ass. Awesome.