Chola appreciation thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
lol @ the i member aqua net pic.

and how the fuck have I not answered in this thread yet?

I love me some chola bitches. always have. always will. the hottest girls in school where always the cholas. With them red plain hanes sweat shirts, their cuffed dickies, and their black chucks. [I wore the same shit but it looked much better on them.]

I remember they always smelled the best, had the best smiles, were always funny and had could stick you in the neck with an ice pick if they had to. You can keep your book wormy asian girls, or your all american cheer leading white chicks, or your 7-11 convenience store Indian broads, I'll stick with my favorite stereotype the chola.

only one thing is better than a chola and that's a mojada. And that's only cause them bootches can cook.

Jan 12, 2006
lol @ the i member aqua net pic.

and how the fuck have I not answered in this thread yet?

I love me some chola bitches. always have. always will. the hottest girls in school where always the cholas. With them red plain hanes sweat shirts, their cuffed dickies, and their black chucks. [I wore the same shit but it looked much better on them.]

I remember they always smelled the best, had the best smiles, were always funny and had could stick you in the neck with an ice pick if they had to. You can keep your book wormy asian girls, or your all american cheer leading white chicks, or your 7-11 convenience store Indian broads, I'll stick with my favorite stereotype the chola.

only one thing is better than a chola and that's a mojada. And that's only cause them bootches can cook.
ha ha ha ha!

Dec 6, 2005
I rarely see any cholas in bars, but for the record, DO NOT go to El Red Baron on Capitol & McKee **due to the neighborhood, you'd think it would be full of hot lil mexican chicks**... ( It was called the crossroads when white people owned it )

I stopped by the little El Salvadorian spot last week to get some food & cop some smokes from the liq next door to El Red Baron .... now they sell men dressed up as women out the front.

DO NOT WANT.

but teh hot mexican breezies can be found @ SJ Bar & Grill or sometimes Johnny V's.
good lookin out any other spots lol

Feb 9, 2003
Not with girls. As long as their fine, their saveable and get a pass. hahahaha Gangs are still stupid, but these girls look fine.
Weren't you the one that made a thread about how men wash their asshole?

This thread is for the hetero males on the Siccness. The exit is that away!