"Chiligrrl's 10 steps to rape a rap artist"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
She can still recover from this I mean siccness chicks have had "head shot" pics posted and still posted up....... But lets see how damming these tapes are.

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA GREATEST FUCKIN POST EVER!!! BETTER THAN THE OLD LEE ZILLA STORIES..THIS SHIT IS TRUE!!!!

I WANNA HEAR THE VOICE MAILS...AND MAN THE FACT THAT SHE WOULDNT JUST BOSS UP MAKES HER EVEN MORE OF A TARGET CUZ FAT UGLY GROUPIES EITHER SUCK A DICK OR GET CLOWNED SOMETHIN TERRIBLE

DSANE I APPLAUD YOU...DESTROY THIS BEEZY

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lmao..captain save a bitch..always on duty...why the fuck do u care..if u read the story line youd realize at times..this kind of thing is necessary..hey maybe not completely necessary all the time..but damn sholl is good for a laugh!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
She is PM'ing and calling him....which has nothing to do with any of us...and he can't control her PM's and calls...therefore he puts her on blast in public rather than just dealing with her on his own. He's posting things about her with malicious intent to embarrass her and attempt to make himself look "savage" and "pimp" and all those other played-out cliches that men try to potray in order to get impress their peers.

I don't even know Chili like that. We've never spoken. But I do know that as a grown ass woman, if I have an issue with someone, I take it to them instead of putting all their business and mine in the street for public applaud or criticism. That's what adults do.

Apr 25, 2002
lol hate-the-hustle is still on a spree..she never stops when a woman is involved the cookie monster comes out and she gonna say anything she can to get on the girls good side..so maybe she can get some twat

Jul 31, 2002
lol this sum retarded ass shit.. y'all so stupid to believe everything u see on the internet... that bitch aint fuckin scared away shit..i'm kickin back laughin at how gullible y'all are... eh d-sane u still a bitch.. and what u gonna do.. dis me on the internet some more??? wooooooooooooHHH ....ain't u got some projects to finish???? why the fuck u worried 'bout me??? all these dudesd swingin from ur nuts must make u feel like the man yo??? U're right, i'll never be as "cool" as you, but yo, that ain't my goal in life, so who really wins????? EH GET MORE PISSED AND PUT MORE ENERGY INTO THIS SHIT.. I';M LAUGHIN MY BIG FAT ASS OFFF BEEEEEOOOOOTTTTCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!