"Chiligrrl's 10 steps to rape a rap artist"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Fuck it.....I'm tired of this punk-ass cunt. I feel like being an immature little asshole today just for the simple fact that she can't get over it and keeps talkin' shit on the PM's.

Siccness artists beware........Chili is on the prowl!!!!!!! This is how she lures you into her trap!

10. Jock him on the internet

9. Offer to buy his album

8. Earn brownie points by promoting his music

7. Tell him to meet you at your hotel when you come to his city

6. Offer to take him to dinner if he drives hella far to bring his CD to you

5. After dinner, suggest that he have drinks with you at the hotel lounge

4. Act like you're a big drinker when you're really not so you can get sloshed and have an excuse to make an ass out of yourself (this also provides an excuse to NOT remember anything you did or said and why)

3. Begin flirting heavily and start rubbing his leg

2. When you're finally so shit faced you fall on your ass while trying to walk, suggest going back to your room

1. And finally, once back to the room, hope he's either drunk or desperate enough to fuck you. Begin taking off your clothes and when he says "no," start begging pathetically and touch yourself in hopes it will turn him on. Then try to grab him and pull him on top of you. But he's not interested in your fat nasty fuckin' ass and decides to leave. Then disrespect him by callin' him a "bitch" because you just got rejected.

After all that.....kick back and watch while he clowns you on the internet for months because you won't stop talkin' shit and you think you're hard. Now who's the bitch? Bitch. :knockout:

Good day.

May 2, 2002
That's fuckin' funny.....

I'm surprised she didn't try goin' down on you...fat chicks usually try this, as it's the only way they can really keep a man around.

Mar 11, 2004
Going to meet a groupie -$20 (gas)
Dinner and drinks with groupie -$20
Finding out that groupie wants to marry you and have your childrin while playing with her pussy while attempting to rape you and then getting clowned on the internet by d-sane $$priceless$$

WE WANT THE VOICEMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
gimpypimp said:
That's fuckin' funny.....

I'm surprised she didn't try goin' down on you...fat chicks usually try this, as it's the only way they can really keep a man around.
This one is smarter than your average no self esteem havin' fat chick though (I'm assuming she's been down that road many times). I actually put it in her face and slapped her with it a few times.....but she refused to suck it until I fucked her. She was willing to swallow my kids n everything.....I just had to do the dirty deed with her first. I wasn't with it. LOL!!!!!!!

Where is this bitch anywayz? I was lookin' forward to a heated exchange of words......her tryin' to deny that any of this shit happend and tellin' me what a piece of shit I am. lol

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
YOUNG KRIME said:
@D-SANE,Does she Empty her Purse???I would have spent the nite and been gone with her shit when she woke this ain't directed to Chili just females in general if i were i this same situation.
She bought me dinner, drinks and a bunch of my CD's.....that was good enough for me. lol

Petty crime has never really been my thing. I'll be sure to invite you next time though.