"Chiligrrl's 10 steps to rape a rap artist"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^ bahaha you get all happy cuz some fuckin internet heads said u look good?? LMAO..i could go about 10 diff directions with this to make u feel as dumb as u are..but thats time consuming

another thing.... u act like people are followers and all this bullshit..well u ever stop to think that WE GENUINELY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHILI OR YOU AND THE FACT THAT THIS BROAD IS GETTIN CLOWNED FOR SOME DUMB SHIT SHE DID MIGHT ACTUALLY REALLY BE COMEDIC TO US & MAKE US LAUGH..CUZ HEY KARMA IS A BITCH!!..YOU SAID IT!!! AND MAYBE CHILI IS FACING KARMA FOR THE DUMBS SHIT SHE DID!!

IM TELLIN U HAD THIS THREAD BEEN SOME SHIT ABOUT EXPOSIN A DUDE...SGT HUSTLE HATER WOULDNT HAVE MADE A SINGLE POST BUT SINCE SOME OVER WEIGHT LOW SELF ESTEEM HAVIN CHICK IS INVOLVED SHE HOPS RIGHT IN THE MIX THINKIN IT WILL INCREASE HER CHANCES OF GETTIN SOME OF THAT TACO!!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ bahaha you get all happy cuz some fuckin internet heads said u look good?? LMAO..i could go about 10 diff directions with this to make u feel as dumb as u are..but thats time consuming

another thing.... u act like people are followers and all this bullshit..well u ever stop to think that WE GENUINELY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHILI OR YOU AND THE FACT THAT THIS BROAD IS GETTIN CLOWNED FOR SOME DUMB SHIT SHE DID MIGHT ACTUALLY REALLY BE COMEDIC TO US & MAKE US LAUGH..CUZ HEY KARMA IS A BITCH!!..YOU SAID IT!!! AND MAYBE CHILI IS FACING KARMA FOR THE DUMBS SHIT SHE DID!!

IM TELLIN U HAD THIS THREAD BEEN SOME SHIT ABOUT EXPOSIN A DUDE...SGT HUSTLE HATER WOULDNT HAVE MADE A SINGLE POST BUT SINCE SOME OVER WEIGHT LOW SELF ESTEEM HAVIN CHICK IS INVOLVED SHE HOPS RIGHT IN THE MIX THINKIN IT WILL INCREASE HER CHANCES OF GETTIN SOME OF THAT TACO!!
You are so simple. Perhaps the creator skipped a few steps while making you. But special people like you are still part of God's Great Universe. I love you brother.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
You would always make the silly mistake of putting the foot in mouth sign when you meant to make the kissy face. That was so cute. If it ever happens again between us, could you please not cut and paste the dialog you use with other hoes into my IM box? I really like originality.

Mar 11, 2004
who gives a fuck about some internet snatch who thinks she likes to lick the clam cuz its the "in" thing to do. and you aint all that fine chick, you dont even look like you could suck dick. and your smarter then who? just cuz you drink pussy juice dont mean you get special powers.

K

KAH

fuck that fat bitch she prolly wrote her comment wit a box of tissues next 2 her fat ass sayin she aint fased over tha net. Fat bitch got her ho card pulled

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Men who hate women they don't even know and sling insults at them for no apparent reason (fat bitch, dyke bitch, hoe, etc.) are usually angry with females because they are unsure about their sexuality and are upset that they lack power over women. They are likely to be rapists, women beaters and/or homosexual.