CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
3VID3NC3 said:
Look at all these idiots talkin shit when half their teams lost this week too..only people in here who should be talkin shit are Charger fans.

The O-line looked like pansies...theres no way any team is gonna win with a performance like that. I hope Shell rips a hole in their ass. The D looked alright but still needs improvement..they're young and will only get better.
the reason they talk shit is cause chokeland got shitted the fuck on at home didnt even put up a TD all that talk bout art shell havin the team fired up because they did good in the pre season thats just a disgrace to get owned like that

Oct 13, 2004
This game pissed me off..I stopped watchin after the 3rd quarter. Dont know why Niners fans clownin? Lol they also lost. Scored or not an L is a L

Jan 12, 2006
damn just got outta work and saw the highlights of the Gayders vs. Chargers game! you fools got handled lol. what way to put it down for nor cal! letting some team from so cal come to your house and shut you out like that! shit is hella embarassing

Jan 4, 2003
IronLungs420 said:
damn just got outta work and saw the highlights of the Gayders vs. Chargers game! you fools got handled lol. what way to put it down for nor cal! letting some team from so cal come to your house and shut you out like that! shit is hella embarassing
embarassing it is, but good job to your niners for putting it down in AZ lettin em' know what Nor Cal is about :dead:

fact is we are 0-1 just like the rest of the afc west besides the chargers, so just gotta find the teams identity and get back into the mix

Jun 1, 2002
AARON BROOKS LOOKED HORRIBLE. OUR O LINE PLAYED HORRIBLE. LAMONT JORDAN GOT NOWHERE. OUR DEFENSE WAS DECENT BUT THIS WAS PRETTY MUCH THE WORST PERFORMANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN BY THE RAIDERS.

AND YOU NINER FANS CAN TALK SHIT BECAUSE I WOULD DO THE SAME IF YALL GOT SHUTOUT... THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU ARE GONNA BE ONE OF THE FEW TEAMS WE ACTUALLY DOMINATE THIS SEASON.. SO LAUGH IT UP NOW HOMOS..

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Solitary 1 said:
OUR DEFENSE WAS DECENT
i dont understand how you could say this...the secondary only saw 11 passes, 8 were completed....the front line got ran through like swiss cheese.
the defense stayed in nickel the whole first half and finally made adjustments in the second half............
The reality is that the whole universe knew the chargers would run, run, run, and protect rivers. somehow the raiders didnt get the message. The chargers came out in the second half(typical martyball fashion:ermm: )and just ran right up the middle time and time again, trying to run the clock down. to me the defense didnt do decent at all......a more balanced team, like lets say the Ravens(next week) would lit up the scoreboard.

Dec 9, 2005
^ LMFAO !

The San Francisco Chronicle reported on its Web site that disgruntled receiver Jerry Porter who was inactive for the 27-0 drugging the Raiders absorbed from the San Diego Chargers on Monday night, was seen laughing and pumping his fist on the sidelines when Raiders teammate Aaron Brooks was sacked for the seventh time

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Too keep things on the real Art Shell was outcoached. The line couldn't protect... Gallery was getting beat all night. Any quarterback is going to look horrible if he's being chased like that. Merriman, Castillo, etc... was in the backfield before Brooks could even get his feet set to throw the ball. How many drops did Courtney Anderson have? To single one guy out is crazy.... What does Walter do when he comes in? Yep... turns the ball over for the first turnover of the game.

The defense pretty much stunk too... L.T. had 100 yards before the got damn 1st half was over. Huff, Washington, and Gibson got burned for big plays. And all we can talk about his how bad Brooks performed? There were a few times he held on to the ball too long but was anyone open? It's better to hold onto the ball and take the sack rather than throwing INT's. And what about the dumbass penalties on #21 and Moss? 3rd & 16 here and 3rd & 14 there. The whole team played horrible not just one person.