CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
MOREBASS said:
Hmm...no comparison ?

Lets see:

2005 Regular Season Defensive Statistics:

Yards Per Game Allowed:

Arizona - 295.6

San Diego - 309.2

Passing Yards Allowed

Arizona - 3,097

San Diego - 3,599

Passing Touchdowns Allowed

Arizona - 17

San Diego - 20

Interceptions

Arizona - 15

San Diego - 10

The Cardinals Defense was ranked 7th Overall in The NFL...now don't get me wrong...SD has a really solid defense and had the best rush defense in the league last year...

But Arizona isn't the pushover team they've been in the past and they have one of the best defenses in the league...and my boys took it to the wire with them and put up 27 points.

Your Raiders on the other hand...well...we all know the outcome of that...:dead:

NOT ONLY THAT..... dont forget CHARGERS only threw the ball 11 times and the rest was rushing yards. HAHAHAHAHA meaning the chargers beat raiders with only there running game. If raiders had a good defense run stop they would of forced Rivers to throw but they dont they dont have shit.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Tony said:
Too keep things on the real Art Shell was outcoached. The line couldn't protect... Gallery was getting beat all night. Any quarterback is going to look horrible if he's being chased like that. Merriman, Castillo, etc... was in the backfield before Brooks could even get his feet set to throw the ball. How many drops did Courtney Anderson have? To single one guy out is crazy.... What does Walter do when he comes in? Yep... turns the ball over for the first turnover of the game.

The defense pretty much stunk too... L.T. had 100 yards before the got damn 1st half was over. Huff, Washington, and Gibson got burned for big plays. And all we can talk about his how bad Brooks performed? There were a few times he held on to the ball too long but was anyone open? It's better to hold onto the ball and take the sack rather than throwing INT's. And what about the dumbass penalties on #21 and Moss? 3rd & 16 here and 3rd & 14 there. The whole team played horrible not just one person.
Damn this the first post I agree with you in LOL Art Shell was running those deep routs thinking he was gonna get protection haha this aint the old days old man pash rushers can run faster then they could years back haha they should go back to copying our West Coast Offense.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Yeah they should.... man I keep it real. If Brooks stunk then I would admit he stunk but he couldn't have because he didn't have the protection. Yeah man they kept running those deep routes and by the time they turned their heads around for the ball, Merriman was doing his lights out dance kickin dirt in Brooks face.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Solitary 1 said:
AGAIN WITH THOSE BLASTED STATS! :cry:

SEE ME AFTER THE GAME ON 10/08 AND WE'LL SEE WHAT'S WHAT!!:angry:

thats all you says now i bet u were all happy thinking the raiders were going to win but guess again i don't think so buddie.......ATlease u see the niners doing better and will get better for when that day comes the niners will Take da W when it does matter :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ Raider fans not understanding why fans of teams that also lost are clowning their sorry excuse for an NFL team.

None of our teams got dominated as badly as Oakland. They're the most pathetic team in the league. That particular performance may have been the most pathetic performance I have ever seen, from any team. That includes the Niners of 2 years ago.

Jan 9, 2004
ILLER THAN ILL said:
LOL at Mike Ditka at halftime. "This Raiders team is not a good football team right here."

Did you hear him say Merriman was "a man among boys" in that game? Ditka always calls it like he sees it.

As for the Raider fans holding on to the past glory, I think those past teams would be ashamed of the one that played Monday night. LOL

Oh well, just glad football is back and my team is on top. See all ya'll Raider fans when you come to the Q this season. I'll have some extra kleenex for your cry-baby asses.