CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
"he left the game with more sacks than completions"

on Aaron Brooks

LOL

GREEAT PICKUP! SHOWED LOTS OF MOBILITY!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
OBSERVATIONS BOLTS/RAIDERS MON NITE

FIRST OFF..............

THE RAIDERS ARE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE TEAM.....(PRESEASON IS OVER RAIDER FANS)

MARTY BALL SUCKS, I WANTED TO SEE RIVERS THROW MORE, MAYBE NEXT WEEK.

SHAWNE MERRIMAN IS THE TRUTH......

AARON BROOKS COMPLETED 6 PASSES, GOT SACKED 7 TIMES...:eyecross:

AL DAVIS SHOULD JUST SELL THE RAIDERS TO LT..CAUSE HE OWNS THEM.

#90 ON THE RAIDERS D LINE IS NICE, SO IS BURGESS AND MORRISON

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
your d is doing alright? are you serious? every one on earth knows that the bolts were gonna run the ball the whole game, yet the raiders allow over 100 yds rushing in the first half? ok well if you say so....your d is doing alright
They're doing better than last year. I didn't say they were great. For punting the ball so much and held them to 13 1st half points. Our offense was straight embarrasing. LMAO @ the punter Shane Lechler being the bright spot on the team.:confused:

Jan 18, 2006
i dont care what Porter has done its fucken retarded that he was in street clothes on the sideline, raiders aint gonna be shit without him unless they trade him for another reciever, they should have traded him for Branch but whatever, our offensive line looked horrible and our d definitely didnt play that well but if they could have made that goalline stance where the chargers got a td on 4th and 1 or so maybe probably not but they might have got back in the game.

Jan 4, 2003
horrible performance......Shell better get on them for this one.. that oline isn't going to get it done if they keep playing like that... defenders where getting thru like nothing,, not giving time for Brooks to throw or Jordan to break away for some yds........ D started to get it together keepin the game at a 2 scores, offense just couldnt capatalize

0-1

time to come out a lot better next game