CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
DAMN THE RAIDERS LOOKED LIKE SHIT O LINE IS FUCKIN WEAK BROOKS COULDNT DO SHIT BUT DROP TO THE GROUND, THEM COMMENTATORS 4 ESPN WER STR8 CLOWNIN OAKLAND LOL, THIS WAS THA RAIDERS FIRST TIME SINCE 1981 WITOUT SCORIN. LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SHITTY SEASON 4 OAKLAND

May 15, 2002
How about the raiders SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha there's no question who's the worst team in the bay now

oh yeah, very strategic use of the last 2 timeouts. I just can't believe you didn't resort to kicking the goal.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
MARTY BALL SUCKS, I WANTED TO SEE RIVERS THROW MORE, MAYBE NEXT WEEK.
HELL YEAH, IT WAS PAINFUL TO WATCH THE 3RD QUARTER. I THINK THE CHARGERS DIDN'T EVEN RUN A PASS PLAY IN THE 3RD QUARTER. MARTY NEEDS TO LET CAM CAMERON MIX UP THE PLAYS. CAN'T ONLY RELY ON TOMLINSON ALL THE TIME. 3 AND OUTS OVER AND OVER WILL NOT WORK AGAINST A GREAT TEAM. BUT IT IS GOOD TO SEE THE CHARGERS WIN TO START OFF THE SEASON.

May 15, 2002
Marty was a smart man for having the vanilla play calls in the 3rd quarter. It's not like the week 2 opponent can learn anything from watching the game tape.

Apr 26, 2006
Raiders are just horrible, but whoever the team is, SD's D is going to make it very tough on the opposing offense. SD is capable of doing this to any O-line, they did this to INDY's O-line also last year so the capability of doing this is always there. Wade Phillips just needs to unleash them 24/7 and so far they have been. Fuck conservatism on Defense, I say bring the HEAT and so far SD has done that.

1-0, First Place baby! :classic:

Apr 26, 2006
It was a smart thing to play it conservative on offense. Rivers made good enough plays anyways IMO. :cool: With the way the D was playing, you don't need to air it out all the time. POUND THE F-ING ROCK! Gotta be physical on both sides of the ball inorder to win the SuperBowl. SEE: THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS. I always believed that Defense Wins Championships, anyways. Tough shutdown D, no turnovers on offense and your bound to get many W's.

Apr 5, 2003
LT & Lights Out gave them the business. Lets hope they can keep this up the whole season. Marty needs to pass the damn ball. WTF? Lookin good so far tho. If only the Niners can step it up too.

Apr 25, 2002
Look at all these idiots talkin shit when half their teams lost this week too..only people in here who should be talkin shit are Charger fans.

The O-line looked like pansies...theres no way any team is gonna win with a performance like that. I hope Shell rips a hole in their ass. The D looked alright but still needs improvement..they're young and will only get better.

May 15, 2002
^^^

Why did the raiders go out and call those 2 time outs at the end of the game?

When you start pulling those moves, especially in week 1, you know your team sucks. Face it.