Can you roll a FASTER BLUNT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i feel ya but i was thinkin you was implying that you said no white boy could fuck with them BECAUSE they smoked so much more.

I mean thats how you get practice right?

that shit was good though i aint hatin...fuck that 1st dudes blunt he fuckin touched his nose and it looked shitty.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its not like there isnt white rastafarians. i was talking about the kid in the video that thought his 21 second blunt rolling was the fastest in the world.

now if there IS a white kid that can outroll buju banton or damien marley id love to see it, cuz i aint seen no one roll no shit in 4 seconds beyond some rastas, and when i say rastas i mean people from the island

ive seen a dude roll a joint with his fucking palm. that mighta been like 2 seconds

Dec 25, 2003
we in the bay real official

brians mom out shopping she gon be gone for at least three hours

doin it big iPhone timer

I also got the iPhone game Mercenaries we gon play it after we burn one ya dig

Goin stooey cause Ralphs mom gonna let us go to the cabin in Tahoe this weekend

Town business

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Break down my weed, throw in a good one or two grams like a real human being, give me a Phillie and I can beat 20 seconds easy.

Apr 14, 2003
i have trouble rolling joints sometimes cause i can't get the paper on the smaller side to roll over all the time... sometimes it works good but sometimes it just doesnt!!! shit!

Feb 15, 2006
haha, wow i didn't even post this video. Guess I just learned the lesson not to leave your account up on other people's computers. Just changed my password.

Mar 16, 2010
Yall are cats

and how come the corniest kids always gotta say they from the bay like 50 times

like look homie we know youre from the bay, you got your big ass size 13 fitted 'the bay' hat on with the bridge on it you dont have to keep reminding us

we know
Funny shit is, he only said "we in da bay" once!!but he was kinda excessive on the "21.9" yall are just hatin cuz thats what ur best at....

ALL YALL HATIN ARE HELLA UGG!!! Cats!

Aug 24, 2003
i hate rolling swishers with like over two grams of weed
takes forever. it only works if you have fresh swishers.

never tried rolling one hand, i can see myself doing it but i imagine weed would want to creep out of the ends or get onto where you lick it shut and make it a pain in the ass. and rolling while you drive isnt something ive ever tried. i usually park wherever im getting the swisher, then roll it up in 1-3mins before i pull out. i swerved once in the middle of the night trying to hit a pipe, lol fuck takin my hands off of the wheel on the freeway im not trying to get a dui i dont want to be stoned that fast or that bad

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
three things.

1. Did you see him touching his nose before he rolled it? I dont care how fast you can roll you aint touchin my blunt.

2. Hella small blunt. Get outta here with that paper weed.

3. How does it smoke? I dont give a fuck how fast you can roll it i want it to smoke good.

Get the fuck outta here.
f'real...I'll take a minute to roll but every last crumb will be in the blunt and the shit won't look pregnant or with some spoilers at the tips coming all apart and shit

All yall talkin shit should actually try it, you'll be surprised how fuckin slow YOU roll...dude rollin aint white btw
I don't give a fuck how fast your pinole valley ass can roll, the .3 in your fucked up ass coming apart ass swisher, my bigger blunt will burn better & longer
Funny shit is, he only said "we in da bay" once!!but he was kinda excessive on the "21.9" yall are just hatin cuz thats what ur best at....

ALL YALL HATIN ARE HELLA UGG!!! Cats!
so are you the roller or the timer or the videographer?