Can you roll a FASTER BLUNT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
my blunt skills is like a level 5 outa 10

Thats why I keep friends who can roll like champs... and the young homies to break down the bud haha we got a system

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^on top of it the wrap is falling apart and what is he biting off of it??? the tip like its a fuckin Cuban??? yeah let me bite a chunk out of my swisher, and in doing so i'll tear the wrap in half. Nastiest looking blunt ive ever seen, hella pieces of the swisher coming off it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
who breaks bud down by hand voluntarily? no one buys grinders anymore?
I break my shit down myself most of the time. I got a grinder but hella don't use it, I use my potna's when they toss it my way but I usually don't need the shit....even when I use grinders I break up like half the weed to pull the stems out

Jun 5, 2004
1. WEED WAS ALREADY BROKEN DOWN= NO STICKY FINGERS = CHEATING

2. DIDNT EVEN PUT ALL THE WEED IN IT = CHEATING

3. THEY BARELY EVEN SHOWED US THE FINISHED PRODUCT = CHEATING

4. HE LIT THE BLUNT WITHOUT BURNING HIS SLOBBER OFF = CHEATING

Aug 24, 2003
there are SOOOOOOOOO many things wrong with this gif

you know that dirtweed is gonna be in a dumbass wet blunt.....that foo was giving it a tongue bath then put it in his mouth as if it wasn't wet enough.....
that was marlon wayans in requiem for a dream rolling that up, and i think he used a shitty dutch master. so thats why

there was a few things wrong with that movie, like when they shot up heroin but their pupils got all huge, they would constrict if im not mistaken. thats where this gif came from too