Can you roll a FASTER BLUNT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^yeeeeeeep i was just gonna say that but i be drivin on i5 lol. rollin backwoods or swishers.

also folks mentioned it already but the bud was already broken down so that doesnt count in my book. u gotta start from a nug n break it down urself then roll it up. do that in 22 seconds and THAT would be impressive. he did roll it fast but around 50sec ish(he rolled it n showin it on camera), the tip part on the left side looks like it was barely rolled n was startin to split apart again.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
three things.

1. Did you see him touching his nose before he rolled it? I dont care how fast you can roll you aint touchin my blunt.

2. Hella small blunt. Get outta here with that paper weed.

3. How does it smoke? I dont give a fuck how fast you can roll it i want it to smoke good.

Get the fuck outta here.

Apr 14, 2003
SLOPPY ASS BLUNT. MAN I PUT TWICE THAT IN A BLUNT... SPEND A LIL EXTRA TIME ON IT....AND HAVE A REAL NICE SMOKIN ASS BBLUNT. WHO CARES IF YOU CAN ROLL FASTER THAT DONT MAKE YOU BETTER LOL SOME SQUARES.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
dude talking was annoying as fuck

"we in the Bay bruh... we real official, got the iphone timer"

like he was trying to brag that he has an iphone, lol... what a dumb ass

Feb 15, 2006
if there was an olympic competition in this event, homeboy would get mad deductions.

30 second penalty for leaving weed on the table

1 minute penalty for rolling a blunt that would sprint like usain bolt.

looks like it really took him 2 minutes in the qualifiers. you lose man.