@C.O.L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
@Dak ILLer
Good Question..hhmmmm..Off top would say 40.I think hes still one of the coldest out there.....i really dont who else without puttin major though into.. feel?..Im wanna work with anybody and everybody who has Heat/Hustle....Major or Not..

@devilsh Scheme
I Enjoyed fuckin with every artist we Linked with....But Id say sharing the mic wit Cool Nutz was a higlight for me...Im a big fan of his...for real..And Wanz.....Man that guy Blew Me Away...A real Proffesional...but every body we worked with was crucial in making our album as solid as possible..producers and artists...

@Tony206
Im Most proud of the fact that we featured only Talent from The NW...And Im extremely pleased with the Sound Quality....

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: thanks for tha responses

Devilish Scheme said:
does dividenz feel everything was accomplished for this release? and are you pleased with tha albums turn-out
Good question. I definetly feel like we accomplished everything we wanted to. The album was calculated (for the most part). I think our main goal was to show everyone that we are versatile. We touch on many different subjects and only speak the real. This isn't one of those album where 100 people die. Whatever you hear on the album is all real and is a page out of our lives. I think I can speak for C.O.L.A too when I say that we're completely satisfied at the way it turned out. But, I can also tell you that we've matured a lot on this album and the 2nd one is turning out to be on a whole other level...

Apr 25, 2002
This thread is classic. I'm glad that Notes and C.O.L.A. are answering these questions in so much depth. Good shit......

May 2, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:

yah must have missed this one mayne, im also curious?
damn I did miss this one....I got the name "Notes" by being the type of cat that is quick to listen but slow to talk. If I don't know you I probably won't say anything to you right away. Not cause I'm an asshole but because I'm sitting back taking "Notes". Plus I love money and always have a few hundred get rich quick schemes and am always trying to fill my pockets with more "Notes". My older homies gave me that name about 10 years ago and it's stuck ever since.....

If anyone has any more questions about ANYTHING holla at ya folks.....

May 4, 2002
C.O.L.A that would be SICK Dividenz and a E 40 track to a D-sane beat ohhhhhhhhh boooooyyy

NOTES you missed my question to bro If you could choose any MAJOR artist to do a song with
who would it be?

DAK iller

May 2, 2002
Re: @notes & cola

Devilish Scheme said:

do yall ride around bumpin your own shit? and who else are you listenin to
Yeah, I'm always in traffic so I bump it quite a bit so that I can crituque it. If I really wanna listen to something that's where I do it. I never listen to the radio though. Right now I've been beating out some of Skunts shit, A-Wax, Messy Marv, Yuk, Totally Insane, Mac Dre, Bullet & Shaolin, Dutch, Mr. Kee and some of my homies undergroud shit. I mostly listen to Bay Area and NW shit.

@DAKILLER

I would have to say Devin the Dude or E-40. Devin because he has a pretty universal sound (Not east or west coast). Also, I heard he's pretty reasonably priced. I would love to get down with 40 but I don't know what he charges. I grew up on his shit so that would be lovely. Other than that, I wanna work with JayTee from N2Deep and Mac Dre. 2 others I grew up listening to...

Keep the questions comin ya'll...

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Devilish Scheme said:
do yall ride around bumpin your own shit? and who else are you listenin to
I do...but I dont wanna play my own shit out...I listen to Mac Dre
Gnagsta Dre, Smigg Dirtee, Cool Nutz,Hollow Tip,A-WAx...At least that whats been in rotation recently...And of course my Nw collection I got about 12 hours of Music from Sea to PO saved into this computer...I Really dont buy alot of CD's any more...I been broke lately...So I only scoop it when I Know Its worth My $2$...I still bump alot of the older shit from back n the day...Music is a main part of my life and cant go a day without it...

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Re: @ C.O.L.A & Notes

Devilish Scheme said:
what do yall do wen you aint spittin raps?
Chase paper. Either that or kickin it. I used to take a lot of flights to Cali and do my thizz over there but my money has been funnier than comic view lately. So now I just be at the house or in traffic mostly. My life pretty much revolves around this rap game....good question dog. Keep em comin..

As far as C.O.L.A, he does it real big, real often!!

Apr 25, 2002
I was just wondering if you could help me out on some of the parts of this C.O.L.A. verse when you get time. I fuckin' love the way he spits this shit. Hopefully I didn't mutilate the lyrics too badly.......

"I fight with a heavy hand, this pen is like a cannon, crushin' the rhymes of an average man/
compositions fuck up your senses, I prey on the weak and defenseless, with verses so wack and senseless/
wherever I spit it, that's where murder visits, I hit the fences, after only one sentence, cuz I know I'm sendin' (or sinnin'?)/
??? words through your denim and let you die from the venom/
I get ??in em? it ain't no winnin' I'm a sav with these synonyms/
keep your whippin' to a minimum cuz you're sweeter than cinnamon/
You ain't know you best ta peep the acronym I be killin' em/
Tired of suckaz gettin' touchy when I say I'm not feelin' em/
Honest Criticism is all that I'm given, never on the mic am I slippin'/
My ?Nikes? stay in position, you niggaz need track supervision/
The skills is causin' you tension. ???? in rhymes you be scriptin'/
hittin' verbally I'm a thoroughly, serve you suckaz deservedly/
show no courtesy, just honesty, for the policy no apologies/
and your phony ass CD should have been a freebie/
take it from me ??????????"