@C.O.L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"You ain't knowin' best to peep the acronym, I be killin' em, tired of suckaz gettin' touchy when I say I'm not feelin em......"

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
your a fool

Rubiqkz said:
Aight I got a few questions...
Have you ever seen a cat with 6 fingers?
If you're constantly above everyone, do you gotta point your gun down to put hollow thangs in people?
Can I borrow 15 bucks?

AWWW this is some funny shit!!!!!!
1..Do cats even have fingers...
2.Naw i got heat seekers...dont matter where you at...you still get touched..
3.Can I borrow ya bootch.....

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
damn yall are inquisitive....

We're focused on Dividenz..... right now Thats all Im thinkin bout....Even if one of us was to do a solo....the other ones name would be all over it... At this moment we tryin to elevate the Group Name...not just the Individual.... you feel??????
And for the record it's DIVIDENZ on mine always.....

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
COLA & Notes got too much chemistry to spilt for solos...they vibe off each other so well its ridiculous...
I feel you Hogg. It's a sick ass tandem. Just tryin' to get a feel for what Dividenz is about, feel me?

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: damn yall are inquisitive....

C.O.L.A. said:
We're focused on Dividenz..... right now Thats all Im thinkin bout....Even if one of us was to do a solo....the other ones name would be all over it... At this moment we tryin to elevate the Group Name...not just the Individual.... you feel??????
And for the record it's DIVIDENZ on mine always.....
Yeah, what he said......Keep the questions comin ya'll. And good lookin on the support. That's the kind of shit that helps keep us motivated!