@C.O.L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Mr. $krilla said:
When you both started out... what was your hardest part of releasing your album.. was it beats, features, recording time? And in the beginning did you face harder challanges beacuse cola is white.. Maby less people as quick to support your work until he prooved him self over and over agian, Also if this happened did you find yourselves building a bridge to where those types of people had a more positive mind as to the type of real peoples you are?
I'm sure you know by now that Cola is not the lightest skinned one in the group! But to answer your questions the hardest part of the album was getting the kind of support we needed from our former record label...Me being white has advantages and disadvantages. I have to prove myself all the time. But on the filp side, I have no problem doing that and in my opinion (just being honest) there isn't too many white rappers that can touch me. I think when you suprise people who don't expect much from you, it works to your advantage.