BOSS UP LLC'S NEW WEB SITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you know if the orders went out?
i haven't asked but the response below would have me assume that they did go out.

i got mine 2day,itz pretty good album,lil different from what i was expecting but its fire
good shit man. glad you like it. it is quite different from the old sound. but if that's what you're looking for, we got Triple Up comin out after Hurtlock's album. And that shit fuckin slaps. 8 or 9 Syke beats. Album is strictly B Dougie, Anthony Bars aka Mak One, and Sleep 6. Hurtlock's album is on some Seattle/Bay-hyphy type rap. Honestly, I don't like hyphy shit but Hurtlock's album is pretty good--he's improved his rapping skills quite a bit too.

what's your favorite track on that gwop don't make me, i make gwop album?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i lik im feelin myself,and im rollin is my fav,but da whole album is a good look 4 da northwest

when does dat triple up drop
I'm not sure about it. But once I do know I'll be sure to relay the message on here....

My favorite 5 cuts are King of My Kingdom, I'm Rollin, Sumthin Fresh, Paperkutz, and I Like That.

I got my copy the other day also....
What do you think? Or should I ask? lol....

May 4, 2002

im not sure yet...i only gave it a quick one time run as I was driving around around town last few days. The one cut i can really remember title wise was the paper kutz song. Gonna play it a few more times to get a better feel.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit....thanks for coppin the album pimp....you too munky...

Check out #5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 14 as well. You already heard #3 cause that's "I'm Rollin".

#15 is a bonus track, a pimp mix of the "I'm Rollin"....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ya'll talkin bout hurtlocks cd??? I wanna hear them syke slaps!
Nope....

The album that's out is by BOSS UP INC...album is called, "GWOP DON'T MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP."

You should pick it up cause I been knockin the burned copy all summer.

That HURTLOCK album is coming out NEXT....which is a Seattle/Bay type of album. More on the Hyphy side which isn't really my taste, but as far as being objective, it's good music.

SYKO has 8-9 beats on the TRIPLE UP album which is B Dougie, Sleep 6, and Anthony Bars aka Mak One.

Syko was up here with Jim Cole doin a song in the Boss Up studio last week, we did a little filming.

@Kon....what Hurtlock song did you like? I can't even remember...got too much shit goin on.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BTW, I also honestly forgot who did the beat. So I'll have to find out again. haha. I just had a lot of shit goin on, good and bad. So my bad for not remembering man. Just goin through some shit.

Oct 23, 2006
The BOSS UP album is dope, i already know I'm gunna be bumpin that for awhile. Almost every song is tight, maybe only like 3 or 4 tracks I ain't really feelin that much. When is that Triple Up droppin? I'm anticipating fire. Can't say I'm too exited about the Hurtlock though, I aint really into the whole Bay Hyphy style so much.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
glad you like it, good lookin on gettin a copy. triple up is comin after hurtlock's album. no real date has been assigned.