BOSS UP LLC'S NEW WEB SITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nobody got it yet cause we still haven't got it back from these mutha fuckas in portland.

we've been gettin more messages and shit on myspace about it than on here. and more people asking us about it in "real" life so to speak.

it should be in our hands within several days. these mutha fuckas are pissin me off and i didn't even pay for the print/press. takin hella long to do shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good deal.. ill pick up the album asap
brody, you can order it from the site....or just hit me up cause i'll have copies...and you know, we work like 10 minutes away from each other...so holla at me i fyou wanna do that....or just go to the site and order it now! lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i can't remember off the top of my head....and i'm not the most patient person either. lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'm trying to find some other songs to put up. there's a track called "paperkutz" with bd and hurtlock...it's pretty tight...that's on the boss up inc album i think...#11 or somethin...lol...i can't remember...i was just listening to it though...when we get them i'll make sure to send out copies to everyone who ordered them that same day, or the next day (depending on what time it is).

Nov 30, 2002
brody, you can order it from the site....or just hit me up cause i'll have copies...and you know, we work like 10 minutes away from each other...so holla at me i fyou wanna do that....or just go to the site and order it now! lol
dont work there no more.. i live inw allingford now.. ain t that up in your neck of the woods? how much for a copy mayne?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
we got em back....although i was busy doin other shit today so i didn't get any copies...and i dont think i'll be able to get any until tuesday....i put through the suggestion of sending out cds to people who ordered them now, but obviously since tomorrow is sunday that won't really make a difference.

inasense...i'm a little further north than that but it's reasonably close. $8.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
orders from the site are going to be shipped probably tomorrow or wednesday....i'm not completely sure. there's some others things going on right now too. we're workin on it. :)

if you REALLY REALLY want it...you can hit me up and if i got time i'll meet you somewhere.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oh ok, that'll work....didn't know where you were located....

if i have time after work i'll hit up the post office and send out orders we have....but i'm off work at 5pm....which makes it tough to do anything....otherwise orders will likely be going out tuesday/wednesday....they would be going out now but as i said, i have a job which limits me on what i can do by the end of the "work day".....

to those in the SEATTLE/EVERETT-ish area....if you wanna cd hti me up....$8 and i'll throw in a poster while i got some....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit man, make sure let us know what you think once you do here it.

i'm tryina get more songs on the myspace too....bd and i just gotta sit down and talk about which ones...

May 2, 2002
oh ok, that'll work....didn't know where you were located....

if i have time after work i'll hit up the post office and send out orders we have....but i'm off work at 5pm....which makes it tough to do anything....otherwise orders will likely be going out tuesday/wednesday....they would be going out now but as i said, i have a job which limits me on what i can do by the end of the "work day".....

to those in the SEATTLE/EVERETT-ish area....if you wanna cd hti me up....$8 and i'll throw in a poster while i got some....
you know if the orders went out?