BOSS UP LLC'S NEW WEB SITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The website looks aight, you do that I AM?
Boss Up Media created it, BD did a lot of it, I worked on a lot of the technical aspects.

This video is pretty dope!!! good lookin out IAM, do you know these cat's or what?
Yeah, they're my homies. And BD and I are partners @ Boss Up Media.

Looks dope Im touching down october 10th if you and yo people trying to network get at me
good shit, just hit me up when you get in town.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
So who all is represented in Boss Up?

Why is it Boss Up Inc/Boss Up LLC?
Boss Up Inc is the group (B Dougie, Smoke of FTS, Hurtlock, and Chucc Douglas.)

Boss Up LLC is the label.

Boss Up Media, is BD and I...we run the filming/editing company together.

Website is real clean and professional looking.
Thanks.

For everyone's information...The albums that are on the page...ARE COMING OUT. They are at least 90% done. And I'll say, that Triple Up and the Gwop are BOTH fuckin heat. Triple Up is Mak One aka Anthony Bars, B Dougie, and Sleep 6. Mak's new style isn't like it was before, so anyone tryina hate can just go eat their own dick right now.

My boy who hated Mak's raps got a chance to listen to Triple Up with me last weekend, and even he said he's impressed.

BOSS UP!!! FUCK WITH US!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
IT'S DOPE!!

Imagine FTS, only BETTER.....with BETTER LYRICS and BETTER song content.

That's Boss Up. No bullshit, no bitch shit, no punks, no fakes, no fuckin snitches.

The new fuckin super group, if you will.

You can order it from the web site via PayPal.

We're getting posters too.

I'll be sellin albums as well.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yes and no. It's not like they all go to one studio and record together. And they sure don't all hang out together. lol....Anyone who tells you they do is lying.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.......

WWW.BOSSUP.US

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
So who all is represented in Boss Up?

Why is it Boss Up Inc/Boss Up LLC?[/QUOTE]

That doesnt look good.
The man has a point. You should definitely figure out if you're a Limited Liability Corporation, or a C-Corp/S-Corp. Totally different stuff you're dealing with. You can get fined/sanctioned advertising yourself as one when you're really the other.

And make sure you filed your damn paperwork too, and not just a DBA. www.LegalZoom.com

Ahem

Like i always say about this time: i might give it a look. My NW CD collection has taken a major hit recently....the Dow/S&P is down, I gotta put money in the smart place. I'll holler at this when the Dow reaches 11K.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The man has a point. You should definitely figure out if you're a Limited Liability Corporation, or a C-Corp/S-Corp. Totally different stuff you're dealing with. You can get fined/sanctioned advertising yourself as one when you're really the other.

And make sure you filed your damn paperwork too, and not just a DBA. www.LegalZoom.com

Ahem

Like i always say about this time: i might give it a look. My NW CD collection has taken a major hit recently....the Dow/S&P is down, I gotta put money in the smart place. I'll holler at this when the Dow reaches 11K.
The group name is Boss Up Inc. It's not a company. It's just...a...group...name. I guess I forgot to post the poster too....done by 3rd Eye...

Instead of just Boss Up, it's Boss Up Inc. It's not my paperwork either. But thank you for the advice pimp.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Who has copd the album already I wanna hear a couple sample tracks. I dont do that paypal bullshit either all cash here jk but seriously.
If you do'nt do paypal, I can meet you somewhere. Or, I'll get an address for you to send a money order to.

www.myspace.com/bossupllc

2 new tracks from the Gwop, 2 new tracks from Triple Up (Mak One aka Anthony Bars, B Dougie, Sleep 6) and 2 new tracks from Hurtlock's debut album presented by Guce.

FREE HURTLOCK!!!

DONATE TO THE FREE HURTLOCK LEGAL FUND AND GET A FREE 11X7 BOSS UP INC POSTER.

so does the album get ship out right away after we paypal or is it even back from press
It'll be back in less than 5 days. Better get it tho cause we've had a lot of emails already about orders. And there's a limited supply for right now. And they will be gone quickly. You the cat who requested the Boss Up LLC and Media pages on myspace?